New items from steam summer event

my recomendation is to get them from the market place instead of craft them,in a few days are going to be really cheap, i bought 2 of them by selling the summer card that steam gave me. they are helmet skins, the 2 cheaper ones are the coolest IMO.

all of them are floating skull and fire comes from your neck

looks that they are going to be cheaper than the imp mask.

Engraved Skull

Spoiler

Ornamental Skull

Spoiler

Last edited by acid8000 on Jun 19, 2014, 1:39:34 PM
updated, with the 2 cheaper ones, i bought them with less than 0.28 dlrs
I finally fixed my connection to steam today and I just happen to find out about these (normally I dont look at the cards/badge crap). I dont use the steam client to play PoE. How can I get these on my PoE client?

Devs, please? I use steam for games just not this one.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Spoiler
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
I finally fixed my connection to steam today and I just happen to find out about these (normally I dont look at the cards/badge crap). I dont use the steam client to play PoE. How can I get these on my PoE client?

Devs, please? I use steam for games just not this one.

Same here. Hopefully it is possible.
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:

If they are like the masks, you can't.

It's a promotional Steam event, so your question is a bit like asking why I couldn't buy the Amazon deals with my PayPal account. You CAN link your account to a Steam account, get the skulls, and contact GGG's support to see if you can later unlink the account from Steam. (In October this was possible, but I don't know if the policies have changed since.)
Yup, I got mine. These are so much nicer than the Imp masks were, just may have to DL PoE on Steam just to claim these skulls, they're really nice and dirt cheap too!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Spoiler
"
Mivo wrote:
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:

If they are like the masks, you can't.

It's a promotional Steam event, so your question is a bit like asking why I couldn't buy the Amazon deals with my PayPal account. You CAN link your account to a Steam account, get the skulls, and contact GGG's support to see if you can later unlink the account from Steam. (In October this was possible, but I don't know if the policies have changed since.)

I did the Amazon deal but not with Paypal, not worried about that. I'm also confused as to your analogy, it doesnt seem to fit. Either way, I'll wait to see if a dev says something about this steam item and future ones. I'll accept a "Steam only" response but I'll be sad...
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
I'm also confused as to your analogy, it doesnt seem to fit. Either way, I'll wait to see if a dev says something about this steam item and future ones. I'll accept a "Steam only" response but I'll be sad...

The Amazon-only sale was a promotional event and didn't apply to Steam (I use Steam to buy PoE points). It was done in cooperation with Amazon and for Amazon customers only. The imp masks, and now the skulls, were/are a promotional event hosted by Steam in cooperation with GGG. It would defeat the (marketing) purpose if these were also available to non-Steam users.
Because I recently changed my steam password, I can't use the market for the next 6 days -.- GG
kiwi nation
why isn't there an announcement about this? I had no idea that was going on, also how do you make them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info