Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/525123

my idea how to easily handle the selffound league thing!! im pretty sure it would be the best solution for what GGG wants (not to split community) and for what players want (SFL)
ign: ALLRAUDER
Last edited by Luuu90 on Jul 1, 2014, 7:28:34 PM
"
Coal48 wrote:

Damn that music is awesome but the vocals completely ruin it, so I have to download instrumental covers because they don't release their master tracks

Man I know your pain. Meshuggah is some sick shit but the vocals really kinda ruin it...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Coal48 wrote:
Meshuggah

Damn that music is awesome but the vocals completely ruin it, so I have to download instrumental covers because they don't release their master tracks
Finally discovered one thing in this thread I can enthusiastically approve of.

All other content in this thread is disappointing at best.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 1, 2014, 8:13:56 PM
{mistake post}
Last edited by Coal48 on Jul 1, 2014, 9:54:13 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Man I know your pain. Meshuggah is some sick shit but the vocals really kinda ruin it...

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Finally discovered one thing in this thread I can enthusiastically approve of.

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs3rLaXZrao

Checks this guy's channel for the instrumental covers
if there was a league without trading I wouldn't play the best part of an arpg is trading
Voted.
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
OP updated for latest results.
Well, you know what they say about people who RMT
Spoiler
Fuckers
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
Sojs wrote:
if there was a league without trading I wouldn't play the best part of an arpg is trading

It would be very sad if the best part of PoE was trading. All the work the devs put into the skill tree, gems, orbs etc etc....

Trading is great but the game itself shouldn't suffer to have it.
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info