Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

The best part is progression on your own by killing monsters or by crafting.

Both are a joke in the light of trading.
Ok just explain this one thing to me.
If you guys don't want to trade nor player interaction why just not disable the chat and progress on your own?

I honestly don't get whh there's a need for a new league.
Not bashing it or anything, I just dont seem to understand.

And another thing, as some of you may have noticed, while the 4 leagues were on, the hardcore league was pretty much deserted.
I dont thinkits a good idea for GGG to spread the player base even more.
Thank you for the update and keeping this thread going, Petrov!
"
Startkabels wrote:
The best part is progression on your own by killing monsters or by crafting.

Both are a joke in the light of trading.

Here's the thing, when something drops that I don't need but I can sell on the market I still feel like I'm progressing :) Every trash rare has value because trading exists, every trash rare I pick up adds to my progress. Trading is awesome.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jul 5, 2014, 10:49:25 AM
Yet makes crafting redundant...
This seems pointless. Why would anyone vote no? You either want it or are indifferent.
So now we have RMT craftnig companies selling mirrored items directly through their sites...

Enjoying the economy?

P.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
So now we have RMT craftnig companies selling mirrored items directly through their sites...

Enjoying the economy?

P.

Yup, honestly couldn't care less about that :3 Trading is still fun.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Enjoying the economy?

P.

Yup, honestly couldn't care less about that :3 Trading is still fun.

Not trading and giving items away is even more fun. :)
"

Not trading and giving items away is even more fun. :)

I'm too impatient to do that. I did solo self-found with PutinKnowsBest and it was indeed fun, but after reaching A3M I lost my patience and quit. I guess it had a lot to do with the overtuned invaders though. Maybe I'll give it another shot next league :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info