Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
I don't understand. Is the SFL out of a desire to not have to compete with people who either trade or RMT?

SFL doesnt need a separate league to be self found... Its simple enough to never trade.

Online gaming revolves around a compare/compete mentality, so being able to compare/compete in a SFL is important. Well observed.

Do you feel that the Hardcore leagues should also be removed as, you can simply delete your toon if you die?

P.
any news?
"
any news?

Lol no.
Just checking, Mr. Austin. Every vote counts! :)
Tried playing self found, didn't care for it.

Too much pain, not enough profit.
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
If you give players a slider to increase the amount of loot that drops, where do you think they will put it?

No loot.........current loot.................increased drops....................................shopping

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I----

Right about there.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jun 5, 2014, 6:28:19 AM
EDIT: removed as making separate thread
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jun 6, 2014, 4:28:33 AM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
I wonder where people feel would be a good trade off between account-bound items and increased loot?

For example, if you could have 100%IIQ/300%IIR, but any items that drop are strictly account-bound, would you take that option? Where is your point of indifference?

P.

I don't think that's a very good question since most people don't have much of an idea what 300 IIR actually does. Hell I don't have much of an idea.

Besides IIR and IIQ, if everything is to be account-bound (i.e. self found league) then the values of orbs (especially Exalted Orbs and Divine Orbs) won't nearly have the same value as they do now in the open market.
Will it be another SFL thread? Because we could really use another one. We simply don't have enough.
"
Nubatron wrote:
Will it be another SFL thread? Because we could really use another one. We simply don't have enough.

Actually, it's more about what people would need to see as rewards for foregoing trade? Clearly relevant in the context fo self-found, but I don't think anyone has attempted to garner actual responses of the trade-offs people would make in this situation.

What would you need to play account-bound, Nubatron? Or is there no reward at which you would welcome it? 1000%IIQ/50000%IIR?

Thread here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/942941

P.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jun 6, 2014, 4:34:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info