Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

I prefer SF leagues with the exception of lasting only 1 month.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
DP
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 27, 2014, 5:19:05 AM
How can anyone be against this? It's an option. Not dracorian BS they pulled over at diablo.

At first it was definite pay to play to reach end game with the pathetic drops and Act 2 gear dropping in Act 3, 3 in 4. durp.

Now it's all self found. Take it or leave it.

Anyway - I'm for SFL even though no trading at D3 brought me here. I like trading. Flipping. Not at mercy of RNG. etc.

Good thing about GGG they already have tones of leagues and ladders so implementation would be trivial of another.
Git R Dun!
Don't wanna go off topic here but uh, you don't really need trading in D3. You find shitloads of legendaries anyway. It's not that hard to find around 100 legs per day. You would be really unlucky not to get what you need.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Meh - You may find 100 per day but if they are all souls doesnt help you advance. It's still RNG meaning new dice roll each drop. You could play a life time and not make a set or get it on third day. Or get 5 chests and no helms. Not my idea of fun.

Trade fixes RNG while still rewarding time inputs. Like say you find 5 set chests and no set helm. You simply sell one chest for one helm and happily rolling on. Not in D3. You're stuck until RNG shines on you. Y'all will see how screwed up BoA is if it come here.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 27, 2014, 5:39:09 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Meh - You may find 100 per day but if they are all souls doesnt help you advance. It's still RNG meaning new dice roll each drop. You could play a life time and not make a set or get it on third day. Or get 5 chests and no helms. Not my idea of fun.

Trade fixes RNG while still rewarding time inputs. Like say you find 5 set chests and no set helm. You simply sell one chest for one helm and happily rolling on. Not in D3. You're stuck until RNG shines on you. Y'all will see how screwed up BoA is if it come here.

Some might but I won't. Left D3 the day they announced soul bound. I played a largely BoA game for nearly a year (Warhammer Age of Reckoning). I enjoyed playing with friends but not being able to help them with items got old. I won't make that mistake again.

Hopefully POE/GGG stick to what they believe and say. this is first time I felt like a company was worth trusting. Hope springs eternal.
"
Nubatron wrote:

Hopefully POE/GGG stick to what they believe and say. this is first time I felt like a company was worth trusting. Hope springs eternal.

You do know this thread is about an optional league right?
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:

Just like FFA/PA was optional.

Imagine if the upcoming doubling of uniques was optional, like if you had a slider.

I love optional, it essentially gives excuse to shit ideas because, you know, it's optional.

**not saying this is a shit idea, but using optional has lost all credibility with me.
Imagine map bosses weren't optional!
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:

Just like FFA/PA was optional.

Imagine if the upcoming doubling of uniques was optional, like if you had a slider.

I love optional, it essentially gives excuse to shit ideas because, you know, it's optional.

**not saying this is a shit idea, but using optional has lost all credibility with me.

Unless you really think that everyone will leave all of the other leagues to go play without trading then I don't think your complaint has a lot of merit.

This league isn't forced onto anyone. I was just pointing that out because people seem to be implying that it would be.
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info