[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
SunnyRay wrote:
1mpact, glad to know this build is capable of surviving in invasion. Added your advice to the first post.

Difference in party is wierd, never noticed it. Additional monster evasion? Shouldn't be. Some sync issues may be?

Raikudou, get gear with mana regen and max mana. Level clarity more. Make sure you don't use supports that increase ST mana cost beside GMP (for example, life on hit). If nothing helps, replace GMP with LMP or use mana flasks. At higher levels take Mana Flows notable in duelist area, it should solve mana issues.

As I wrote earlier, shadow version has more damage, but less mana. This "less" seems to be significant.

Start with whatever spell you like. Switch to Cast-on-Crit setup at level 31 or a bit later. Level fireball even if you don't use it. If you use searing bond for leveling 24-31, you might want to take elemental equilibrium early.

"Start with whatever spell you like."

I think it would be nice if you could show us some examples what we could use. I started this build on a LvL 60 Shadow where my tree got resetet, so i could instand use anything. The only problem i see with this build is to get a 5L+. Im currently playing in Ambush and really want to start with your build. But im afraid that i wont be able to find a 5L+, because its the Keystone of this Build. No 5L=NO CoC AB/FB.
It's really "whatever spell you like". "Whatever spell" example? Firestorm, flameblast, freezing pulse... Searing bond on level 24. Even spell is not necessary, you can spectral throw 2-handers till Cruel.

Just seen level 35 Eva/ES 5L for 5 chaos in ambush on poe.xyz. Starting with 4L is possible too, but it will be weaker, and you shouldn't get EE keystone while using 4L.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Mar 14, 2014, 7:46:41 PM
What's your opinion on the "TK's ST CoC Shadow" build in the shadow section?
"
Raikudou wrote:

Are you using Scion or Shadow?

1-30 I leveled with fireball/flameblast

Scion, 55 in invasion atm only have a 4L.
MH Crit 32%
OH Crit 30%

Dps is hard to calculate but I can clear Merci Ledge (53 zone) hitting each mob twice with fireball kills them atm, in a full group it takes about 6-7
Last edited by 1mpact on Mar 14, 2014, 9:13:48 PM
"
1mpact wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:

Are you using Scion or Shadow?

1-30 I leveled with fireball/flameblast

Scion, 55 in invasion atm only have a 4L.
MH Crit 32%
OH Crit 30%

Dps is hard to calculate but I can clear Merci Ledge (53 zone) hitting each mob twice with fireball kills them atm, in a full group it takes about 6-7

Thanks this posst will help me alot. When did u got your 5L+ so u could start regular build?

Edit: But im still very untanky, dieing alot (even vs big mob groups). I have exactly the gear whats listed in the build. Could u show me ur Invasion Gear and tell me how u facetank everything?
Last edited by Raikudou on Mar 14, 2014, 11:39:36 PM
"
Raikudou wrote:

Thanks this posst will help me alot. When did u got your 5L+ so u could start regular build?

Edit: But im still very untanky, dieing alot (even vs big mob groups). I have exactly the gear whats listed in the build. Could u show me ur Invasion Gear and tell me how u facetank everything?

My current gear -> need to replace all the gear with +dmg to elemental still

Spoiler

This provides all the sustain I need

With the on crit. This flask is perma full, need to roll more of them

Last edited by 1mpact on Mar 15, 2014, 1:20:58 AM
"
1mpact wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:

My current gear -> need to replace all the gear with +dmg to elemental still

Spoiler

This provides all the sustain I need

With the on crit. This flask is perma full, need to roll more of them

Holy shit u can level easy up with that "shity" gear? Cant belive it...and u really didnt die once yet? I must be doing something wrong.
Last edited by Raikudou on Mar 15, 2014, 1:47:56 AM
"
What's your opinion on the "TK's ST CoC Shadow" build in the shadow section?

It's so similar to mine that I can't help but like it xD

Same core, different fine-tuning. More offensive (glass-cannon) weapon choice - less block, more crit. Ice spear in place of my concentrated effect - makes sense without elemental equilibrium. I believe that my version is better, but I may be wrong.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Mar 15, 2014, 7:34:47 AM
And I died @ 61 to Corrupted blood ffs
:(
Can't think of any reliable defense against that :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info