[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

I still dont understand where the DMG is comming from when you use LvL 20 Daggers. Please explain.

"
Supported Attacks have a 82% chance to Cast Supported Spells when you Crit an Enemy.

This means every time any spectral thrown dagger crits any enemy, there is a chance to cast GMP fireball and GMP arctic breath. Damage comes from these fireballs and arctic breaths.

Note that in order for this to work attack (ST), spells (FB, AB) and cast on crit are to be placed into linked sockets. GMP too, of course.
i know but u are using lvl 20 daggers without spell dmg and the gems are not linked to buffed dmg and stuff. In your videos AB and FB attacks are very fast, when i do it its so slow.
i didn't see elemental cast on crit scion for very long time. Seems like this build is not that strong anymore compared to other builds.
How about using Power Charges to Crit? That should be enaugh to spam CoC. Then we can use a Shield to be a little more Tanky.
PCoC is an option for leveling. Quote from the first post:

"
SunnyRay wrote:
If procs are not reliable, get 4 power charges and maintain them with either PCoC on Tabula, Voll's protector or secondary 4L with PCoC.

You lose Ungil's max block with a shield, so it is less tanky. Also, it require a different passive tree.
I'm using this build quite successfully into merci invasion atm

One piece of advice for survivability, I use a 15 implicit Life on hit claw in one hand instead of the dual uniq. The mass life on hit allows me to ignore lightning thorns.

Other things I've noticed so far
Solo -> Can face tank bosses so far
Groups -> Crit chance seems lower? I often go seconds without a proc, when I'm solo procs are at worst 3 attacks apart
Im currently LvL 63 and doing incredible high DMG. I cant belive how fast i clear everything. But the only Problem i have is to kill Unique and some Rare Bosses. They mostly 1 shot me :(. One of the other Problems is that im out of mana after using ST a serval times (ST lvl 4). Im using Clairity and Grace but its still not enaugh. Please some tipps.

Oh and the Char im playing it with is a Shadow (Standard). I want to start a new Char on Ambush with this build. Wich starting class do you recoment me?

(Sorry for my terrible english, i hope u guys understand what ive tried to explain).
1mpact, glad to know this build is capable of surviving in invasion. Added your advice to the first post.

Difference in party is wierd, never noticed it. Additional monster evasion? Shouldn't be. Some sync issues may be?

Raikudou, get gear with mana regen and max mana. Level clarity more. Make sure you don't use supports that increase ST mana cost beside GMP (for example, life on hit). If nothing helps, replace GMP with LMP or use mana flasks. At higher levels take Mana Flows notable in duelist area, it should solve mana issues.

As I wrote earlier, shadow version has more damage, but less mana. This "less" seems to be significant.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Mar 14, 2014, 5:45:41 PM
"
1mpact wrote:
I'm using this build quite successfully into merci invasion atm

One piece of advice for survivability, I use a 15 implicit Life on hit claw in one hand instead of the dual uniq. The mass life on hit allows me to ignore lightning thorns.

Other things I've noticed so far
Solo -> Can face tank bosses so far
Groups -> Crit chance seems lower? I often go seconds without a proc, when I'm solo procs are at worst 3 attacks apart

Are you using Scion or Shadow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info