[0.10.4b] Bow Marauder (The Shocker (tm)) [**TO BE UPDATED SOON 1.0.0**]

Why are you not taking the Amplify node (12% increased AoE radius + 8% AoE dmg)? It is only one 10 int node away from your build and allows LA to hit mobs that are more spread out.
I'm not sure if this has been asked but what flasks do you prefer to use Venator? Also, any curses you use?
Venator,

in your guide, you dont mention where to go immediately after Resolute Tech. You just say the tree branches north and south.

Here's how i would take major nodes in order:
1) Resolute technique
2) go south to blood magic to solve your mana problems
3) then north to fitness (life)/catalyse (elem dmg)/disipline and training (more life)

I've now used up 38 skill points.

Now i dont know where to go? I have 2 options:
1) Offense:
Go north for static blows and have monsters take 120% more dmg

2) defense:
Go south for Iron reflexes and +1000 armor (Grace)

In which order would you take the major nodes?
Last edited by Pi314 on Feb 2, 2013, 4:49:57 PM
Hi venator,

requesting something similar to Pi314.

I would love it if you added the passive tree and how it should be priority-wise for intervals of lvls i.e lvl 30 talent tree, then 55, etc.

ty
GO HARD OR GO HOME

Excellz 70 Ranger (HC)
FireyFuckery 30 Templar (HC)
"
Maybe this has been covered, but what about using blood magic gem for LS instead? That way you can convert whole mana pool into 3-4 auras which should boost damage output?

interested as well
HACKING GUIDE 2013 MARADER-GODMOD
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAP0FtQyNDjwOrRIgFHEUdRSwF1AY2xkuHRQhYCUnJ-0otSmlLKcsvzBxMHw5UjowOkI6UkBVQKBBqkOcRJ5HBkjnS3hMLU5tUUdTu1YEWAdYrlnzWitbWV0AXUlei19qYIhhUmZPZp5nm29Xcql0QXTxd9d713zZfyuBSYIehmCIQo2_j0aP-pJ9mG-YrZuhnrmftJ_Lo_KkwqyYrKqwc7I4tMW8N7_VwBrBxcLsw23GosbYz_jQ0NQj1I_WitsL2-fdqN-_5c_pc-wY7LbvTvH08h33MvfB99f46_rS
delete
Last edited by Quitetriggered on Feb 2, 2013, 6:53:27 PM
"
Maybe this has been covered, but what about using blood magic gem for LS instead? That way you can convert whole mana pool into 3-4 auras which should boost damage output?

Counter question - which one of the support gems do you switch for Blood Magic?

"
Kazurin wrote:
Why are you not taking the Amplify node (12% increased AoE radius + 8% AoE dmg)? It is only one 10 int node away from your build and allows LA to hit mobs that are more spread out.

No particular reason, I feel like I don't need it. Definitely take it if you wish; it won't hurt the build.

"
cashews wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been asked but what flasks do you prefer to use Venator? Also, any curses you use?

When it comes to curses, you can really pick anything you want, and it will all work just fine. Temporal Chains (very defensive), Conductivity (more shock), Elemental Weakness (more damage), Warlords Mark (general utility). Currently I'm using Warlords Mark most, but that's just me. Flasks I currently run:
Spoiler
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Does global Elemental Damage give any bigger boost than Elemental Damage with weapon in this build or are they the same for our purpose? I have been thinking about doing the following for my hardcore build.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtBfkOPA6tFE0UcRR1FfAY2xkuGjga2x0UIWAn7Si1KU8ppTIJMok1kjbpOlI62ECgQapDnEp9TdhOyFBQVElVxlYEVvpX4lhjWfNfP2BLYIhhUmOnZp5noGe9cql0QXTtdPF35XrvfNmCm4Zgh3aMdozPj0aQVZcGm6GeuZ_LoaSiAKJAp4SsqrndwBrEosbYz2XQ0NN-1I_dRt-_42rnUuw47g7ub-8O707yL_Pd9Pj2SPcy-Ov5Y_rS_E78xQ==

It would remove 31% Elemental Damage and some intelligence but it would add 28% increased Armor and 34% increased maximum Life for the same amount of skill points giving better survivability.
http://poestatistics.com/users/niceboat/
"
Pi314 wrote:
Spoiler
Venator,

in your guide, you dont mention where to go immediately after Resolute Tech. You just say the tree branches north and south.

Here's how i would take major nodes in order:
1) Resolute technique
2) go south to blood magic to solve your mana problems
3) then north to fitness (life)/catalyse (elem dmg)/disipline and training (more life)

I've now used up 38 skill points.

Now i dont know where to go? I have 2 options:
1) Offense:
Go north for static blows and have monsters take 120% more dmg

2) defense:
Go south for Iron reflexes and +1000 armor (Grace)

In which order would you take the major nodes?

I pretty much do what you said first. Rush RT, rush BM, rush US, rush IR (picking up the HP ring on the way), then move north above RT. I play melee for the start of the game; then switch to bow whenever I get good ED items. Rushing Blood Magic is perfect paired with Life Gain on Hit, whichever skill you are using.

On a side note - tested Blood Rage - works like a charm - going to keep using it a lot.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info