Highest tooltip dps?

I one shot Kole the other day with my character who has ~2100 tooltip dps :P

Buff my tooltip!

Edit: Merciless, of course. No point in claiming it on any other difficulty.
Last edited by PsionicKitten on Feb 22, 2014, 2:52:33 AM
"
PsionicKitten wrote:
I one shot Kole the other day with my character who has ~2100 tooltip dps :P

Buff my tooltip!

Edit: Merciless, of course. No point in claiming it on any other difficulty.

Wait, normal isn't an accomplishment?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"

Wait, normal isn't an accomplishment?

Not with a level 72 character...

Although, to be fair, I one shot everything upto and including yellow/rare monsters from level 24+. Some uniques/bosses I didn't one shot, and they were quick fights regardless. I think I also one shot Kole in normal though with the same character when she was level appropriate, but I didn't think it was quite as much of an accomplishment as merciless.
"
Thorien_Kell wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Shhhh tell no one.

Technically same or very similar build as mine (WELDER, in sig) but you can afford normal 6L (unlike my tabula) and have taken acro /spell acro and probably ondars, which I still might do.

btw arc hampers your dps; it cannot work with LMP, shock stacks are nice in party but fireball is much better there.

I use FB, ice spear and freezing pulse, i don't need additional leech gem. My dps is probably triple as yours but I'm more glassy, yes (I don't mind thou).

Yes, very similar builds but mine is hardcore oriented. lvl86 CoC in nemesis doing 75 maps with no problem.

Arc is there so that i can leech mana from the shock and i have 1 mana pot for bosses(since they are hard to shock on no curse maps or when they have elemental resist affix) + remove bleed for that pesky corrupted blood.

Also, i refuse to believe that you don't have problems with reflect without life leech and without purity of lightning. Those thorns must hurt you a lot or any reflect maps.

Yes, you probably do a lot more dps than me but sometimes one can have too much dps, or crit. I always strive to get the perfect balance of dps and defense and i think i suceeded with this build the most.

Btw i enjoyed reading your thread. Very detailed. Keep it up :)

P.s. I enjoy reflect maps the most, since they proc my pcoc ice spears all the time whereas other maps i either evade dodge or block all attacks and i have only 55% crit chance.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Feb 22, 2014, 3:30:20 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:

Yes, very similar builds but mine is hardcore oriented. lvl86 CoC in nemesis doing 75 maps with no problem.

Arc is there so that i can leech mana from the shock and i have 1 mana pot for bosses(since they are hard to shock on no curse maps or when they have elemental resist affix) + remove bleed for that pesky corrupted blood.

I have three points invested in mana in tree and low level clarity on life. It is enough eve with reservations from haste+purity auras I use.

Mana is seldom problem with ST CoC, it has very low mana requirements.

But good thing about arc are shock stacks, I use it on parties, really see the difference there.

"
Pyrokar wrote:

Also, i refuse to believe that you don't have problems with reflect without life leech and without purity of lightning those thorns must hurt you a lot.

Reflect is not a problem, I kill reflect mobs every day. You have my video of doing reflect map. I just dose my damage bit by bit. Thorns, I must admit that I haven't encounter them for some time now. Will do further tests.
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Yes but the fact that you have to dose your damage means that it will not work in hardcore since one small misstep and you are dead. I was replying on a post about makin CoC work in hardcore.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Dagger + shield 100k+ AOE DPS
i like the 3-39 light dmg
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287
With the new 500+ dps daggers dps is going to be cosmic.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
My DPS is so huge that its -1dps...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info