The official POE Dating Thread!!

Looking for a sugar mama to buy me a supporter pack
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Looking for a sugar mama to buy me a supporter pack

Xav is a big bully who hurts ppl dun date im
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If I could have a girlfriend right now that was nice and always happy..I would 100% buy the Kitava pack right this second! But sadly I have never had a girlfriend. So if GGG wants to send me a girlfriend I will gladly buy a Kitava pack :3 (I probably will buy it anyways because I'm addicted to Path of Exile).
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
If I could have a girlfriend right now that was nice and always happy..I would 100% buy the Kitava pack right this second! But sadly I have never had a girlfriend. So if GGG wants to send me a girlfriend I will gladly buy a Kitava pack :3 (I probably will buy it anyways because I'm addicted to Path of Exile).

for the price of a Kitava pack you could probably buy a person in the right country lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"

for the price of a Kitava pack you could probably buy a person in the right country lol

I just want to be friends with an actual girl that is nice..I am not looking for any sexual relationship. I'm just not social so I never go out much except for work. But I would hope I wouldn't have to "buy" a girlfriend..that seems kinda weird xD (I was just saying if I could meet a nice girl within this second, I would buy a Kitava pack ASAP to praise the lucky GGG gods for the good fortune ^_^
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
"
k1rage wrote:
"

I just want to be friends with an actual girl that is nice..I am not looking for any sexual relationship. I'm just not social so I never go out much except for work. But I would hope I wouldn't have to "buy" a girlfriend..that seems kinda weird xD (I was just saying if I could meet a nice girl within this second, I would buy a Kitava pack ASAP to praise the lucky GGG gods for the good fortune ^_^

im going to guess you are fairly young

so ill just say dont try and force things just let life take its course
I dont see any any key!
"
@k1rage

No I am 25 and still really shy around girls. I guess I'm just never going to be social *sigh*
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Last edited by MickeyDankMouse on Jul 6, 2017, 10:17:57 PM
"
"
@k1rage

No I am 25 and still really shy around girls. I guess I'm just never going to be social *sigh*

Also, the girl has to live near the East Coast of America apparently...
"
"
@k1rage

I'm the same, but it just helps that im "attractive:" according to ppl... althought i dont feel it, i have my gf because she found out that im actually a swell dude
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jul 7, 2017, 1:20:57 AM
"
"
@k1rage

You most certainly won't ever be social with that attitude. If you want something, you roll your sleeves and get down to work. As long as you do nothing, you'll get nothing.

It doesn't matter how old you are. You can be 60 and really shy around women. If you hit 60 without having learned to communicate with them, you will be.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jul 7, 2017, 4:15:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info