The official POE Dating Thread!!

"
Hardlicker wrote:
I'm not single, at least not at the time of writing this.

Looking for a young (legal age please), beautiful, sexy, successful and wealthy female that is generous with her time and money and would like nothing better than to please me over and over again.

For my part, I'm willing to listen to everything you have to say just as long as I can start drinking alcohol when you start talking to me.

Thats way, way WAY under your league.

Aim higher.
Do female PoE players even exist? O.o"

You know the Internet: where the Men are Men, the Women are Men and the Children are FBI Agents. ;)
Yes. Kelly. She Is bored alot though. Not sure If she plays PoE or just wanted some minutes of attention.

Try her out, she doesn't respond to Tits or gtfo though. And thats like kryptonite to chicks.

When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Feb 12, 2014, 4:58:08 PM
"
"
Hardlicker wrote:
I'm not single, at least not at the time of writing this.

Looking for a young (legal age please), beautiful, sexy, successful and wealthy female that is generous with her time and money and would like nothing better than to please me over and over again.

For my part, I'm willing to listen to everything you have to say just as long as I can start drinking alcohol when you start talking to me.

Thats way, way WAY under your league.

Aim higher.

I thought I'd start there. hopefully she will bring a few of her hot friends around to assist in the pleasuring of me part.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Syncrosonix wrote:
Ladies, I know you want me!

Fake pic!

That's Russel Brand... Ten years from now.

On a more serious note, like op I wish I am interested to know if there are any girls who play poe... If there is , well lets's just saw I'd always be up to fuse her sockets! :)
I hate being a virgin at 25 years old....oh well....at least I have Path of Exile and a gaming computer! I really want a girlfriend someday though ^_^
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
I am single and available in case everyone has forgotten about me.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I am single and available in case everyone has forgotten about me.

Too bad you don't live on the East Coast *sadface*
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
hey everyone my name is mano i hav a gf

Spoiler
its the internet so i have to let ppl know
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jul 4, 2017, 5:56:13 PM
the fact that this even exists amuses me
I dont see any any key!