SHARP's Step by Step (Low Budget) leveling guide from 1 to 90+ LvL **Updated for SotV

b
Hi,

I'm now in the mid-seventies with my scion and quit to follow the CI-way as I simply do not have the items. I used the passives as mentioned in the guide til I reached lvl 70.

So I checked out which way to go and decided to try life/ armour with some axe-nodes.

This is the equip I'm using:

Spoiler

I'm soloing 70-73 rare Maps with nasty mods without any problems as far as there is no chaos-damage. Thats the only weakness of my scion.

So again, its not neccessary to have an alpha's howl or any specific gear. It makes playing easier or faster. But in fact I would say that with this guide you can really be efficient with "low budget" equip.

Cheers, K.
Exploring the new Path of Leech
b
b
Hi,

checked the build with the 1.1 passive tree. There are no major changes (some nodes near the starting area a little bit weaker but no big deal i think).

Therefore it should work for the new leagues as well.

Cheers, K.

P.S.: Link to the new offline passive tool i used:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1zlt62/updated_for_110_offline_skill_tree_calculator/
Exploring the new Path of Leech
"
Hi,

checked the build with the 1.1 passive tree. There are no major changes (some nodes near the starting area a little bit weaker but no big deal i think).

Therefore it should work for the new leagues as well.

Cheers, K.

P.S.: Link to the new offline passive tool i used:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1zlt62/updated_for_110_offline_skill_tree_calculator/

Kambros, mate.. u r great..
ty for the passive tree info..
going to check all now..
I checked the new tree.. yep all is good, even so good that at the end build we will be more powerful such that:

we used 110 points at 90 lvl for our main build (Part 1)..
I made our new tree and this is the result:

we have
* - 6% increased Es
* - 2% attack speed

But.. I have spent only 107 nodes.. 3 points left..
There are a lot of possibilities to spend these..

here are some examples:

* %18 increased Es
* %40 more armor + 10 strength
* %18 increased phy. dmg + 20 dex + 3 Attack speed + %6 increased Es
* %5 less reduced mana reserve + 8% inc. effect of auras + 6% inc. Es (that choice makes possible also to get 5th 60% aura)
* a lot more choices

as summary: we who are alrdy using this build will be more powerful at SotV..
thats a good news..

there will exist another route for the friends who will have only non-legacy Aegis:
they can have 62% more increased Evasion rating + 14% more increased armor which makes their defence better ( by sacrificing some dps ).. this is only from a first look.. we can find out more choices for them..

I must revise all guide according to the new tree.. but it will take sometime since I must do necessary adjustments for the main build first " http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/745053 " ...

enjoy..
hi, i have 2 questions

you recommend, start with this new league contruccion? like ambush league. or seek another?
It's relatively cheap,
with this build,in the future, can I upgrade to the main guide sharp 40k dps all maps?

ty :)
i like your main guide but it's so expensive to the new league ambush

idk what to do =/
"
hi, i have 2 questions

you recommend, start with this new league contruccion? like ambush league. or seek another?
It's relatively cheap,
with this build,in the future, can I upgrade to the main guide sharp 40k dps all maps?

i like your main guide but it's so expensive to the new league ambush

idk what to do =/

ty :)

New leagues are another story.. I like mainly being in standart and developing new builds or trying the existing ones which are new to me.. Meanwhile I create a character in new league too but just for fun..
Some likes being in new economy and test the known builds, etc..

Therefore I cant suggest u anything, it all depends on u and your expectations from the game.
One thing I am sure is: this guide will be valid for the new leagues too.. I will release new build stones here but after completing my main builds.

Yes.. the main build is not cheap but not extremely expensive either if u think many top tier builds use "mirrored" items. Powerful builds have some cost unfortunately..

when I create a new char in new leagues I will follow this guide to level up to 70+.. meanwhile I decide what to do:
** to main build if I can afford the proper items
** staying on this build and lvling as high lvl as possible..

enjoy..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info