SHARP's Step by Step (Low Budget) leveling guide from 1 to 90+ LvL **Updated for SotV

b
im a experienced gamer so i dont need your guide but its a really nice help for new players and i can confirme it 100%!
great work!

btw insane corsair and chest dude Oo

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
im a experienced gamer so i dont need your guide but its a really nice help for new players and i can confirme it 100%!
great work!

ty for your kind words and support.. when I joined PoE in July 2013 I had looked for such a guide but couldnt find a proper one.. telling to newbies 1 or 2 skills to use and a very short gear advices doesnt help them.. hope this guide warms them to this amazing game..

"
btw insane corsair and chest dude Oo

I had bought both of them 1-2 months before official release.. Unce upon a time these items were not so expensive as they are nowadays.. If I am not wrong 1H was for 14-15 Ex and chest was 5L/6s for 4-5 ex; by a very good luck I managed to make it 6L with a very low number of orbs..

enjoy..
Last edited by serlev on Feb 27, 2014, 11:21:53 AM
This is a really good guide for new players who are not rich, much appreciated
added some sections up to 79-85 lvl part..
Hello.

First of all, thank you, great guide. I'm thinking about this kind of build for the upcoming leagues and I have a few questions regarding the flexibility of this build.

Is the Alpha Howl absolutely necessary ? What is the drop in dps if you don't use hatred ? I think that Alpha will be tough to acquire when the economy restarts.

Also, why Double strike over Dual strike ? Is the shield absolutely needed for survivability ?

Thanks for your answers
"
Is the Alpha Howl absolutely necessary ? What is the drop in dps if you don't use hatred ? I think that Alpha will be tough to acquire when the economy restarts.

Alpha is not "a must" item if u are satisfied with 3 auras.. Alpha with 8% reduction makes possible the 4th aura + 2 lvl buff to the auras on itself..

"
Also, why Double strike over Dual strike ? Is the shield absolutely needed for survivability ?

If u plan to have a CI build as this guide asks after 70+ lvl , u should need a lot of Es ratings from gear and one of the important item will be your shield; and shield will give u more survivalability. Dbl Strike is when u have 1H + Shield.. Dual Strike is for dual wielders.. Thats why we use dbl strike..

If u ask as "absolutely" needed.. the answer will be No.. In that case u will go to dual wielder and need a 2nd 1H which will be much more expensive than a shield + u will be in need of much higher Es ratings on other items to compensate the amount the shield would give + u will be somehow a glass cannon and need a very high Life leech / Ghost reaver and most probably Vaal Pact too.. That is A complete different story and a build ..

"
What is the drop in dps if you don't use hatred ?

Dont even think about it mate.. Hatred is the most powerful aura for dps for this build and for all builds having physical dmg as their major main attack..

enjoy..
Last edited by serlev on Mar 1, 2014, 3:38:11 AM
Thank you very much, fast and detailed answers... Juste one more question though.

If Hatred is so powerful, what would be the aura you let go before buying alpha ? I'm guessing it's grace ?
"
Thank you very much, fast and detailed answers... Juste one more question though.

If Hatred is so powerful, what would be the aura you let go before buying alpha ? I'm guessing it's grace ?

If u are on CI ( it seems u r , since your guess is "grace" but not "discipline") u can test by yourself :
** apply "grace" and check your armor value from your character panel
** now cancel "grace" and apply determination and note armor again..
whichever gives more armor u will have it.. which will be most probably the Grace.. and u will cancel Determination..

enjoy..
b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info