[1.2] Whaitiri's HC-viable CI Aegis Incinerator

Yeah the kill speed reduction without the lmp really shows up. Because you dont have enough aoe, and ironically single target dmg suffers because of the shotgun effect being absent. I like the jungle valley video, very tanky with aegis.

I would just go vaal pact, and GR. And remove vitality, clarity auras. Keep most of the aura nodes and get US / VP from the mara area. Run a nice kite shield and tempest shield. And i strongly suggest gmp. ANd maybe even a mid level AA.

incinerate - fcr - gmp - mana leech - life leech - fire pen

Vaal pact and block and CI with armor = godly
Last edited by bermalberist4 on Feb 5, 2014, 7:05:23 AM
"
bermalberist4 wrote:
Yeah the kill speed reduction without the lmp really shows up. Because you dont have enough aoe, and ironically single target dmg suffers because of the shotgun effect being absent. I like the jungle valley video, very tanky with aegis.

I would just go vaal pact, and GR. And remove vitality, clarity auras. Keep most of the aura nodes and get US / VP from the mara area. Run a nice kite shield and tempest shield. And i strongly suggest gmp. ANd maybe even a mid level AA.

incinerate - fcr - gmp - mana leech - life leech - fire pen

Vaal pact and block and CI with armor = godly

Thanks mate, i gonna give that a try in the new four months league, kinda tired of rerolling this char after more than 180 regrets spent. Crafting some new gear for this char currently, you may have already noticed the huge ES difference between the No Regen vid and the others.

I'll be getting my 6L later this day, will then test Added Cold vs. Added Chaos. The former might be even better in the long run, chill/freeze, can keep LMP in No Regen and the loss in DPS might be negated with a Taming. Would then also switch curse to Ele Weakness.

Will re-record the videos once Incinerate reached Lv20 and i got my 6L. Also got a nice Residence map sitting in my stash, waiting to be recorded :)
twitch.tv/enkivt
Not sure about vaal pact tbh, its so far away :/ And against bosses which is where you really want to leech your bulb up real fast, I dont think incinerate can achieve that anyway, ie in single target situations against enemies with spikey dmg. But GR is easily obtained with that tree and will help a lot in no regen maps and doesnt force you into aegis. I mean the leech cap with block and high ES is nice in its own right.
Got my 6L now and tested Added Chaos vs. Added Cold. The difference between an 18/20 Added Chaos and 16/3 Added Cold was barely 200 tooltip damage, with similar leveled gems it would probably be less than 100. Decided for Added Cold now as it brings the ability to freeze enemies, and the 10% increased damage against frozen enemies with The Taming pretty much negates the dps loss. On top of that, we can now keep LMP in Half/No-Regen maps.

Will re-record all videos once Incinerate hits Lv20. I'm assuming to be Lv89 or maybe even 90 by then. Hope everyone who choses to follow this build enjoys it as much as i do! :)
twitch.tv/enkivt
Can I play this on hardcore?
"
terryahn92 wrote:
Can I play this on hardcore?

Hard to say, most HC builds are life based and it would be pretty hard to pull off an efficient passive tree with enough life nodes while still keeping the core build.

I'd say, if you can get hands on some really good Ar/ES gear and maybe focus on party playing, it should be possible. I'm planning to play my build in the next 4 month HC league, let's see how it works out.
twitch.tv/enkivt
Improved the final passive tree a bit. Dropped the +30 Dex node, 5% reduced reservation and Aegis (the node called Aegis) and added Inner Force and Heart of Oak. Mana Regen went up to ~235, gained more Armour, ES and ES regen and some important stun protection against bosses like Megaera. CwS didn't suffer much from this change, since it procs on block (the main reason i chose this trigger).

Everyone who follows this build don't worry, these changes only affect past Lv80 chars. But i might rework the leveling trees a bit, if i find a better route.

Couldn't play much recently, i'm at 40% to Lv89 and Incinerate is halfway to Lv20, so video updates might take a few more days.
twitch.tv/enkivt
Last edited by Enki91 on Feb 10, 2014, 8:19:50 PM
Thanks for the update.
hello , does the increase elemental damage on shield affect incinerate ?
"
vulpina wrote:
hello , does the increase elemental damage on shield affect incinerate ?

Nope, means you can just get the cheapest Aegis around :)
twitch.tv/enkivt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info