New Trading System IN MARCH 2014?!

Anyone whose main source of social interaction is buying a pint of milk (ie trading) probably needs to join a dating site or something.

Having a row about something in the general channel is social, buying/selling something simply isnt (not matter how you do it)
"
mrjonno wrote:
Anyone whose main source of social interaction is buying a pint of milk (ie trading) probably needs to join a dating site or something.

Having a row about something in the general channel is social, buying/selling something simply isnt (not matter how you do it)

I left the house once, it was scary.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
2 damn funny. No buyouts, like wth. Such nonsense. If i wanna buy something, I want it now, not in 2 hours or a day later cause the other person is offline.
Pretty much no diffrenz to now, looking up something on poexyz and cantacting some1 who is online atm.
No need for any trading system if you cant even set a buyout<.<

Either give us a market place where you can open a stash or a real ah, since poexyz is already one anyway(realy annyoing to use but still).
Last edited by RebornKing on Jan 15, 2014, 5:01:11 PM
No buyout ... smart move, really smart.
"
Faendris wrote:
"
ibase wrote:
"
I make about 3-4 ex a day selling 1-5 chaos items that I find while mapping

maybe tell us how ? do you run a shop ? bump it every 30 min, do you trade in chat? do you spam the trade chat dead?

1-5 chaos items do you mean rare items? wow your a bummer

Run a shop with poe.xyz readable buyouts, be online, don't overcharge.

I rarely bump my shop at all. It's all about being indexed in poe.xyz and appear as online.
I do the same thing last week I pulled in over 11ex(total).MOST important thing POST A BUY-OUT.You will an see an amazing amount of interest on items with buy-outs vs. items with-out.The worst thing you can do is ask someone to offer just post a buyout and profit.
"
Teen_Spirit wrote:

i cant even tell if this is sarcasm.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
One step closer to Path of anything-but-play-the-game.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Teen_Spirit wrote:

i cant even tell if this is sarcasm.

When in doubt, and when the action (No buyout) is inconvenient for the sake of being inconvenient, assume sarcasm ^^
"
Chris wrote:
The new trading changes aren't in the March 1.1.0 patch - there are two reasons:
a) We're keen to deploy them as soon as they're ready. There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.
b) The new trading stuff is not ready yet. It's a major system overhaul and we're still working on it. I'm really sorry about the delay.

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.
Sounds pretty fail I'll just keep using poe.xyz and profit.
"
Chris wrote:
The new trading changes aren't in the March 1.1.0 patch - there are two reasons:
a) We're keen to deploy them as soon as they're ready. There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.
b) The new trading stuff is not ready yet. It's a major system overhaul and we're still working on it. I'm really sorry about the delay.

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.

This sounds amazing! Take all the time you guys need
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info