I didn't receive event point.

"
Hilbert wrote:
Hell I gonna abuse this flaw and totally break the ladder ranking with it. Having the same average as far better racers.

Well, from the rules: You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
"
Well, from the rules: You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes.

And you shouldn't create several accounts for sig records or use multiple accounts for several rewards, you shouldn't abuse 1 player HP exploit yet several players do it without consequences.

And as long there are exploits like 1 player HP exploit I see no problem in abusing "multiple RP exploit"

Shouldn't isn't mustn't.

The only that will happen anyway are adjusted level brackets or back to "best result only"

When did the 1 player hp exploit got mentioned first in this forum?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/363729

The devs even answered back then.
I got my points but I haven't received Ming's Heart yet..
Still no points:

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jdweber1982/events

I finished 36th, #20 overall scion. Should be 11? points (I killed God/Brute/Hatestorm)
Last edited by jdweber1982 on Jan 22, 2014, 9:09:29 AM
"
terrex wrote:

Ask Dahrak if he received his Astramentis. He actually hit 1k in a race I luckily didn't reach 1000 points. I didn't receive a single point and my character was stuck in the eventleague.
He received some points hit 1k and got nothing ;D
Last edited by Hilbert on Jan 22, 2014, 12:47:09 PM
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

Ask Dahrak if he received his Astramentis. He actually hit 1k in a race I luckily didn't reach 1000 points. I didn't receive a single point and my character was stuck in the eventleague.
He received some points hit 1k and got nothing ;D

Going to give it a bit of time for GGG to hopefully sort this out. My character is still in the void league but not grayed out. If not will contact support.. :S
What if we already deleted our characters not knowing about this issue? My character showed up as in "void league" and so I deleted it. Thanks.
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

For all those referring to the following race, we thank you for your patience. We are looking into this.

Season Six, Event 53: 1 Hour Descent Champions

Please don't delete your characters until this has been resolved.

There by chance any update on this? Please take all the time required but just curious. :D
"
Hilbert wrote:
"

And you shouldn't create several accounts for sig records or use multiple accounts for several rewards, you shouldn't abuse 1 player HP exploit yet several players do it without consequences.

Where are those lines in the rules? Hint: they aren't.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
"
unsane wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
"

Where are those lines in the rules? Hint: they aren't.

I had two characters in two points tiers in this last champions. It wasn't intentional. I died to at level 11, rerolled since it was at halfway point, got to level 15 the second time. There is no way they can decide whether or not something is intentional.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info