I didn't receive event point.

"
terrex wrote:
In most races if you die your character will not count. Descent Champions and Endless Ledge I think are the only two that count dead characters. If you delete your char too fast as well you will not get credit.

Something seems strange anyway

I am certain I died the first 3 races.

Yet I got 4 points for the 3h party race, where I am certain I died to puncture in ancient pyramid.(I left at 0 hp) and it said standard league unless there was a rollback there is no way there should be 4 points.

DC seems to recorded rips properly:
> Reached level 4

> Reached level 2

but then:

1 Hr Descent Champions (S05F028)
> Reached level 15
> Reached level 9
1 <<<<<<<< Why???????????
> Defeated Rukuku in Descent Champions
> Defeated The Brute in Descent Champions

While it's possible I died at 9 why is there a point?

I have seen such bugs on other players accounts too especially some high tier racers have totally broken point rewars without any rip such as "Reached level 7", "Reached level 19"
"Reached level 23" each rewarded with points.

It wasn't a descent or EL type just a regular 60 or 90 min race.

I believe that deleting characters which got First X points also caused the league to get stuck at some point.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Something seems strange anyway

I am certain I died the first 3 races.

Yet I got 4 points for the 3h party race, where I am certain I died to puncture in ancient pyramid.(I left at 0 hp) and it said standard league unless there was a rollback there is no way there should be 4 points.

According to poestats your character survived.

"
Hilbert wrote:
but then:

1 Hr Descent Champions (S05F028)
> Reached level 15
> Reached level 9
1 <<<<<<<< Why???????????
> Defeated Rukuku in Descent Champions
> Defeated The Brute in Descent Champions

While it's possible I died at 9 why is there a point?

You got a point for 9 because that's how it's implemented. You get points for multiple characters, as long as they aren't the same level.

"
Hilbert wrote:
I have seen such bugs on other players accounts too especially some high tier racers have totally broken point rewars without any rip such as "Reached level 7", "Reached level 19"
"Reached level 23" each rewarded with points.

It wasn't a descent or EL type just a regular 60 or 90 min race.

Evidence or it didn't happen. As long as the characters survived (in non-EL/Descent), they get points for multiple characters of different levels. Which is not a bug.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
"
According to poestats your character survived.

I believe it was a server rollback because several players expect rollbacks in races.

"
You got a point for 9 because that's how it's implemented. You get points for multiple characters, as long as they aren't the same level.

You are right. Actually I believed GGG still uses the same "Only highest character counts"
Because that's what they did with currency rewards in CB.

The user asked a similar question and looking at the Lactif races

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/UmaroVI/events/Race%20Season%20Two

So in fact it would be more efficient for good racers to accumulate several points by reached certain levels with several characters:

90 min for example:

Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
Level 6-9: 1 Reward Point

6,7,8,9 should be around 40 min. Note you can mule Quicksilver flasks!
10 11, 12 should be be around 50 min, with several QS.

So in fact if you have trouble with class competition, in this example you would receive 13 points in 90 min.
If a player is an excellent "First x" racer even more points are possible.

Good racers in really competive classes usually are in the 7 RP bracket, and the remaining RP depend on the class rank.
So the second of class with the 7 RP bracket would receive 13 points and the third only 11.
So in fact 7 characters + some "First X" would be more profitable......

Hell I gonna abuse this flaw and totally break the ladder ranking with it. Having the same average as far better racers.
i did a champion decent race n got to lvl 17
but it's been over a while and
i still havent gotten the points yet
IGN Seiggyyyyy (HC)
Moyii (SC)
LeeParKwarrrr (N)
I'm experiencing the same problem here for descent champs race. I hit lvl 18 with 3 bosses killed and I logged off alive. 1st time I've had this issue and I've done over 100 races.
"
zSeven wrote:
I'm experiencing the same problem here for descent champs race. I hit lvl 18 with 3 bosses killed and I logged off alive. 1st time I've had this issue and I've done over 100 races.

Same

I PM'd Henry to see what's wrong lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The points are usually given around two minutes or so after the race is over. But I never got mine! This never happened to me before until today. And it seems to be affecting everyone else as well. I hope we get the points.
Permanent Hardcore only.
Yup happened to me as well, as my char has not been moved to void league. Still in descent s6f53 league. Sent support email they said they are looking into it.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Hey there,

For all those referring to the following race, we thank you for your patience. We are looking into this.

Season Six, Event 53: 1 Hour Descent Champions

Please don't delete your characters until this has been resolved.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Yay. I can't tell you how many points I've lost because of deleting characters before points allocate,

This is also not the first time a point delay has happened...
Identifying items on the ground: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1562689
Talismans as quest rewards: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1690768
Last edited by Brigs on Jan 22, 2014, 1:07:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info