I didn't receive event point.

Ive played 4hours race yesterday but didnt receive yet.

only my problem or other?
I had this same problem but with race 15, 90min turbo solo. But my character died at level 15, i thought it may have been because of that even though i was under the impression you would still get your "milestone" points anyway.
In most races if you die your character will not count. Descent Champions and Endless Ledge I think are the only two that count dead characters. If you delete your char too fast as well you will not get credit.
Well I did both races on January 14th and got ZERO point, which I find rather strange.

I didn't die during the Endless Legde, and reached sufficient level to get 4 points so I don't quite get it...
"
tienbasse wrote:
Well I did both races on January 14th and got ZERO point, which I find rather strange.

I didn't die during the Endless Legde, and reached sufficient level to get 4 points so I don't quite get it...

There are some issues where players actually do not receive points.. Might have to contact GGG about it. Did you already delete your character? Is it stuck in a void league? If you delete it before you get your points / delete your char too early it wont count.
Contact support.

But if you died, except in certain special races, you won't get points.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
wood18 wrote:
Ive played 4hours race yesterday but didnt receive yet.

only my problem or other?

You almost certainly deleted your character before you received the points. Wait until you get your points before deleting.

"
tienbasse wrote:

I would bet that you deleted your characters before receiving points. :( Yup, wait until you get your points before deleting.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
"
unsane wrote:

"
tienbasse wrote:

I would bet that you deleted your characters before receiving points. :( Yup, wait until you get your points before deleting.

Thanks for the advice, but once again, with a decent manual/FAQ or decent programming, it wouldn't happen.

I've read Season 1/2 topics and any official info in the Events section, and it doesn't say anything about having to keep characters around to get points. It's not like I deleted them 2 seconds after leaving the events...
When you already have 20 leveled toons in your menu, you naturally tend to delete unusable characters rather quickly.

Poor communication strikes again...
This and the baaaaaaad timing of most events for half of the world.
Last edited by tienbasse on Jan 16, 2014, 6:00:00 PM
"
tienbasse wrote:
Thanks for the advice, but once again, with a decent manual/FAQ or decent programming, it wouldn't happen.

I've read Season 1/2 topics and any official info in the Events section, and it doesn't say anything about having to keep characters around to get points. It's not like I deleted them 2 seconds after leaving the events...
When you already have 20 leveled toons in your menu, you naturally tend to delete unusable characters rather quickly.

Poor communication strikes again...

Totally agree, it should be stated somewhere. As it stands 99% of players learn this the hard way. :(
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
linked in EVERY event announcement:
"
Chris wrote:
Do not delete your character until you have confirmed you have received your prizes.
link
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info