The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

Heey, I'm using this build and just wondering; Isn't the unique heavy belt which gives fire damage/leech better than any rare belt?
"
K3no wrote:
Heey, I'm using this build and just wondering; Isn't the unique heavy belt which gives fire damage/leech better than any rare belt?

A fire % Doryani's would indeed be incredibly sick for this build.
What do you think of this build? feel like going to IR is a waste of points. Ill get a cloak of defiance for MOM and run AA http://tinyurl.com/n7lgo43
Last edited by thyriel6 on Apr 20, 2014, 4:59:52 AM
so here is my build for Level 90 Templar..... With MoM,EB,IR and 194% Life...with my current gear flameblast do arround 3,4k dmg.. 3,7k life and 1,4k Mana... Auras: Grace,Purity,Clarity(cause MoM)i coult run vitality but i think 221 mana is not enough for MoM...without vitality i have 523 mana left
with this built i can easyily do maps 66-72 (dont have higher maps atm :P)
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgUAAnEEswUtBVsSaRRNFSAXHBcvGNsZhRmGGmwc3B2qHpQfAiFgJDwkqiaVJ6kppSpNKo0snCzpLR8tRzbFNtg26TwFPV8_J0CgRKtGcUbXSRtJUUp9SshOKlBCUlNVS1WuVdZabVuvXcZgS2TnZ6BtGW-ecXl07XTxeu9_xoCkgh6DCYM4hTKHZYd2i4yMNo-mkyeXhZwtna6f36IAoqOksacIp1ysP6xHr7e0DLQ4tQTB88pK1U_YJNsL3FfdDd534XPhiONq5CLlGeWO6yzsVe0g73z60vv1_MU=

Answer to me, if u have any questions or some tips

my Gear..

dont laugh about the carcass xD
Last edited by Dillemille on Apr 23, 2014, 4:51:03 AM
I've got a lvl 91 Flameblaster templar, too. Except instead, I decided to branch down into the marauder tree for armor and life. Mana regen isn't an issue because I generally kill everything with 1-3 charges, like the MasterBlaster. I currently only run 2 auras which are Grace and Determination. Can solo all maps 66-78, but haven't managed (or had the balls) to try the new Atziri maps. Wanted to go Tankplar Flameblaster for highest survivability poss. Decided to go for spell dmg around witch area because (correct me if i'm wrong) burn damage is a function of initial flameblast damage, thus maximizing burn dmg.

Gear: 6L Searing Touch, Kaom's, Doryani's Invitation (for flask ignite chance + fire dmg), plus armor, life, res helm, boots, gloves.

Here's what I'm sitting on as passives:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEDxgSzBVsGDgn2EmkUIBRNFHEWbxccFy8YkRmFGjgaPhpsHwIkqiWtJy8pLilPKo0snDbFNtg26TwFPV89_ESrROdG10kbUEdSU1WuVbVVxlXWWGNZ813GXz9gbWP9ZOdqO3F5cqlyu3y4gKSCm4M4h2WIG4uMjM-PRo-mkFWXhZwtnYCdrp7Nn9-hbaIApKynCKcwp4SoGKyqr7e1BLnNvJ_AGsEExtjPZdDQ2CTd8-Fz42rjn-Qi6hjsOOxV7SDvDu9874XwH_Gs8i_z3fZI9zL46_rS_Qs=

(granted the link isn't fugged).

Any thoughts or suggestions to the build?

I want to sell gear and gems from my flameblaster, because i have many lags with burning in maps with rain.
Templar 71 lvl i can do 70 maps with 17 lvl Flameblast without problems.
I run 4 auras: determination, grace, purity of fire, clarity (blood magic)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEDxgQHBLMFWwn2C2ESaRQgFE0UcRUgFxwXLxiRGYUabB8CJKolrScvKPoppSpNLOk1kjbFNuk8BT1fPydBh0bXSn1KyE4qUEdSU1W1VdZbr13GXz9k52egbqpxeXgNeWiApILHgziHZYd2iPGLjJeVnC2drp7Nn9-iAKcIpzCpbqxHtQS18rc-uJO8n8EE2CTdDeFz42rjn-Qi6yzr7u0g7w7vfPAf89356PrS_MX9C_4K

PM me or add as friend ingame
bump,

I had my inspiration of Blasting_cap his softcore build, and well flameblast is a whole lot of fun :)

This build on the other hand, seems to go near shadow + gets more mana nodes (which I actually like).

I'm not really sure how you made this build work without Clarity tho, as I'm constantly running into mana issues with a level 22 Clarity already...
I seem to be spamming lots of 1-2 stacks at very fast rate so my mana can't keep up very well even with Clarity.

Though I'm wondering for the necessity of grace+determ , you're so near EB, wouldn't EB + MoM be pretty powerful? Or MAYBE even AA combined with it... (probably not a level 20, maybe 10, which would still be good I think?).

I'm planning to cap my resists anyway, so let's say Auras:
Clarity
Vitality
AA (level 10ish)
Maybe Grace, I don't know if that works with the aura nodes + AA

I'd like to hear people's thoughts.
Last edited by Affinity on Jun 18, 2014, 5:08:08 AM
Is this build Beginner friendly?
As in viable for the person who has experience of the game but wishes to start in a new league?
More than viable. Ever since the passive tree changes to elemental damage not even the searing touch is required.

Regarding clarity: I would use it for an EB/MoM version of the build, but skip it otherwise. Running a mana potion is more than sufficient in most cases.
Hey, probably this has been asked before buuut.
Do you think Iron Reflexes is really a good way to go with this build? It takes 12 points to get there? Sure Grace at lvl 20 grants 2000evasion, multiplied by 1.5 (50%) from the tree but... is it really worth it? This way ever single projectile will hit us, what really isnt fun sometimes (chaos damage arrows, Weaver's EK (those can be evaded, cant they?)...)
Sure Searing Touch is pretty OP with its burn damage (and also pretty expensive), so have you tought lets say, about going shield block instead of Iron Reflexes?

Also, do you think this build will work as a first build in new league, without all them OP items and 20% quality gems? Or will it struggle? (Im thinking about going new HC league with a flame caster)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info