The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

I believe area damage modifiers also double dip. I can't seem to dig up the post where this was referenced, though.
Hey, first off, cool idea.

I started this toon on Ambush, now level 90, actually leveling with FB later going crit FP but i did not like the reflect issues and the damage output.
Switched to Crit Trapper later, didnt like the manacost.
Manacost was an issue to me because i wanted to keep my defense because i liked it alot which is: EB, MoM, IR, AA.

Then i finally let go of my crit build and switched to more fire, more spell damage, cast speed and regen/mana instead (for my defense).

I didnt even know Chance to Ignite is rolled per target so i gave it a try.

So this is my current build, still some open life nodes now, its higher initial damage and a bit lower burning but works well for me.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA3nfVT_v1tDjlGYw2VUuksVBCJpXljqIunWMOSBGWnapwu3_GYqzZE6KjHNwnqdadL2_B85Mn8XZabW0Zgh60DNxXJDwtH9sLRnEelJ97p1yPpuGIgwmsP3i6SVFSU0SrHapvnj1fVa7KSiycGYbDOkmySRusR1YtAuOvt-ssrH8HpWvbh2UqTYIQc1OcLT8nFSBLSd-wwFQHYx8CSsgs6YPbwBl5A1crNsXdDfxLDQI22Fuv_MUqjU4qGNtW-megl4UppXTx7g6HduxVhTIj9kp97_BaSA==
do i have more survivability with "eldritchbattrie+mind over matter"
or with iron reflexes and some defence auras?
i play my fb templer lifebased and dont know wich is effizient
Not sure if this has been discussed yet or now but I have been toying with

Flameblast + Added Chaos + Faster Cast... it sucks right now I feel. Though I did try rolling with only a level 1 FB and no spell damage nodes hoping the chaos damage dealt + the up to 990% multiplier would work out and be more then enough.

I kind of want to keep rolling with the added chaos but I am not sure if it is viable or if I am better off just re-rolling/or switching to a more pure elemental build. Any thoughts?

thanks for the help.
"
Gremlon wrote:
do i have more survivability with "eldritchbattrie+mind over matter"
or with iron reflexes and some defence auras?
i play my fb templer lifebased and dont know wich is effizient

At the point that you have MoM, you might as well have IR. Once you have IR, you might as well run defensive auras. So it's kind of a non-choice.

"
Kartikdon wrote:
Not sure if this has been discussed yet or now but I have been toying with

Flameblast + Added Chaos + Faster Cast... it sucks right now I feel. Though I did try rolling with only a level 1 FB and no spell damage nodes hoping the chaos damage dealt + the up to 990% multiplier would work out and be more then enough.

I kind of want to keep rolling with the added chaos but I am not sure if it is viable or if I am better off just re-rolling/or switching to a more pure elemental build. Any thoughts?

thanks for the help.

Added chaos adds quite a bit of front-loaded damage (i.e. to the initial blast) but that damage does not translate to the resulting burn. Once your burn forms the majority of your damage, faster casting also becomes almost completely irrelevant.
Hi, do you feel that 45% increased damage over time in the entropy cluster + 10 int for 4 points would be worth it?

Not to swap any HP but rather re-arrange dps nodes. I'm not entirely sure why your templar build doesn't have the 20% elemental damage with spells in the witch tree (while taking 10% elemental damage nodes in shadow).

Thanks for the build btw, it is indeed awesome :)
"
Imposiburu wrote:
Hi, do you feel that 45% increased damage over time in the entropy cluster + 10 int for 4 points would be worth it?

The entropy nodes are great, but they only impact your burn. Pure elemental will buff both initial hit and burn.

"
I'm not entirely sure why your templar build doesn't have the 20% elemental damage with spells in the witch tree (while taking 10% elemental damage nodes in shadow).

Similar reason. Damage with spells only buffs the initial hit, not the resulting burn.

Neither of these talents are bad, they just aren't as efficient. If you're pushing past the number of talent points presented in the build, they'd both be good places to invest.
So basically you think that the resulting burn is much more heavily influenced by the initial hit rather then pure burn % or DoT %. Interesting.. I may have to test the entropy nodes for myself :)

Thanks for your replies!

Oh, just crossed my mind: I'm currently using a Cloak of Flame because I'm dirt poor, however what do you recommend in the eventual 5L or 6L chest? (Sans Kaom's)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEDxgQHBLMFWwn2C2ESaRQgFE0UcRUgFm8XHBcvGJEZhRpsHwIkqiWtJy8o-imlKk0s6TWSNsU22DbpPAU9Xz8nQYdG10p9SshOKlBHUlNVtVXGVdZbr13GXz9k52egbBZuqnF5eA15aICkgseDOIPbh2WHdogbiPGLjI9Gl5WcLZ2uns2f36IApwinMKlutQS18rc-uJO8n8EEznHPZdDQ2CTdDeFz42rjn-Qi6-7sVe0g7w7vfO-F8B_z3fno-tL8S_zF_Qv-Cg==

It's my planned build, please rate this.

Auras: determination, grace, probably purity of fire
Uniq gear: alpha's howl, carcass jack, searing, probably atziri's foible
The rest of gear rare life + ress + armour/eva

What do you think about this?

EDIT: this is passive tree in 82lvl, the rest of skills can you take in 6%life + 6%armour in Marauder path, or 6%life + 8%mana upper than Scion.
Last edited by DoT_Misha on Apr 14, 2014, 1:29:19 PM
I'm doing something similar to this build, currently level 80 on invasion. I'm a poor man and can't rely on gear to make me tanky, so I went for Eldritch Battery and Mind over Matter. Add leveled Arctic Armor to that.

Currently running Clarity, Discipline and Grace. if I ever get hold of Alphas Howl i will probably add Determiniation.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEBwSzCGcSaRRNFSAWbxccGDwY2xmFGYYabBzcHpQfAiQ8JKonqSmlKk0s6S0fLag2xTbpPV8_J0WdRnFG10lRSn1KyE4qUlNVxlptW69dxmBtZ6BtGW-ecXl08Xqqf8aCHoMJgziD24Uyh2WHdo9Gj6aTJ5M6l5Wa4JwtnYCdrqIAoqOnCKdcrD-sR7GQtAy1BLfWuJO9J8HzykrPZdDQ2CTbC9tZ3FfdDd3z42rkIuss6-7vfPAf8Xbz3fno_Ev8xQ==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info