SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

Does this passive tree build support both the double strike and cyclone? What I mean is can I just go from using cyclone when fighting mobs then on the move just switch cyclone gem with double strike gem to fight bosses?
"
Does this passive tree build support both the double strike and cyclone? What I mean is can I just go from using cyclone when fighting mobs then on the move just switch cyclone gem with double strike gem to fight bosses?

To use the same build and same 5-6L chest for Cyclone too is possible but not ideal:

** Cyclone doesnt use multistrike due to excessive desync problem.. also splash has no effect with Cyclone..etc..etc.. if u just look at the gem set ups of both parts u will see the differences..

** Cyclone wont need to get U.Stance keystone to be immune for stun but DS needs.. Loss of power for Cyclone

and there r many more..

therefore it is possible but not recommended..

enjoy..
Kambros ( a friend from "step by step lvling" guide) sent a link for the new passive tree just 2 mins ago..

here it is..

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1zlt62/updated_for_110_offline_skill_tree_calculator/

going to investigate in detail now..

enjoy..

I have worked on new tree.. nothing is nerfed for us but we r buffed :)
Ofc Aegis is nerfed.. it is another story for newly starting friends and the new leagues..
but if I am not wrong there wont be much problem for them either; I plan to do a special Part for them..

I will summarize my first look at the new tree soon..
now.. time to have a lunch with your permissions :)

enjoy..
we used 110 points at 90 lvl for our main build (Part 1)..
I made our new tree and this is the result:

we have
- 6% increased Es
- 2% attack speed

But.. I have spent only 107 nodes.. 3 points left..
There are a lot of possibilities to spend these..

here are some examples:

* %18 increased Es
* %40 more armor + 10 strength
* %18 increased phy. dmg + 20 dex + 3 Attack speed + %6 increased Es
* %5 less reduced mana reserve + 8% inc. effect of auras + 6% inc. Es (that choice makes possible also to get 5th 60% aura)
* a lot more choices

as summary: we who are alrdy using this build will be more powerful at SotV..
thats a good news..

there will exist another route for the friends who will have only non-legacy Aegis:
they can have 62% more increased Evasion rating + 14% more increased armor which makes their defence better ( by sacrificing some dps ).. this is only from a first look.. we can find out more choices for them..

enjoy..
"
serlev wrote:
we used 110 points at 90 lvl for our main build (Part 1)..
I made our new tree and this is the result:

we have
- 6% increased Es
- 2% attack speed

But.. I have spent only 107 nodes.. 3 points left..
There are a lot of possibilities to spend these..

here are some examples:

* %18 increased Es
* %40 more armor + 10 strength
* %18 increased phy. dmg + 20 dex + 3 Attack speed + %6 increased Es
* %5 less reduced mana reserve + 8% inc. effect of auras + 6% inc. Es (that choice makes possible also to get 5th 60% aura)
* a lot more choices

as summary: we who are alrdy using this build will be more powerful at SotV..
thats a good news..

there will exist another route for the friends who will have only non-legacy Aegis:
they can have 62% more increased Evasion rating + 14% more increased armor which makes their defence better ( by sacrificing some dps ).. this is only from a first look.. we can find out more choices for them..

enjoy..

ty very much for your effort you made me really happy hearing that =]
"
ty very much for your effort you made me really happy hearing that =]

:)
I copy paste the build to new skill tree and i use everything same.But like the build i am using ,the other build also takes 109 points.Where did you save those 3 points?any chance to give link which you ve created new part 1 build on
ing:the_melkor
"
I copy paste the build to new skill tree and i use everything same.But like the build i am using ,the other build also takes 109 points.Where did you save those 3 points?any chance to give link which you ve created new part 1 build on

what do u mean by copy pasting?!.. it is a new skill tree and u make all paths manually..
The build at 90 lvl is at section "stones of the build" and has 110 pts..
I used 107 pts on new skill tree and compared the values both have.. there is no any savings.. I didnt use these 3 points on purpose just to show that we can use them for many different ways..
If it is not clear pls ask in detail I do my best to clarify it..

enjoy..
The only difference is unwavering stance path.In normal passive tree(which we are using now) there are total 6 passive points between RT and UW.But in other passive tree(updated one) there are 5 str nodes from RT to UW.And again in normal tree we ll reach Iron reflexes through 13 passiv points which consist of 6 str nodes,4 dex nodes and 3 block nodes.But in updated tree we can reach there by 14 nodes(+1str in path we must take)Other parts are same with the old tree.What changes can be done?Did i look a different or false new tree?I took all block nodes again all es again all armour es hybird nodes again ofc ci and ghost reaver, all auras nodes one damge node with armour.I am lvl 89 now and the only difference betwenn mine and yours is in duelist area, i take water dancing to get enough dex and +dps.So normally i would complete lvl 90 build in lvl 91.which nodes didnt you add in build?
ing:the_melkor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info