SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

What happens if you run a blood magic map? I tried looking for the answer but couldn't find one. thanks free bump
"
What happens if you run a blood magic map?

We r CI.. simply we cant do any map modified by Blood Magic..
"
serlev wrote:
I have no idea about PvP, sorry..

It's cool.I only asked because as I can see,this build has a high block chance and with Tempest shield,you may kill your opponents without doing anything :).Also,if the sockets colors of my chest armor are RRRRRG like you said in the front page,what'd the combos be ? Thanks.
"
Also,if the sockets colors of my chest armor are RRRRRG like you said in the front page,what'd the combos be ? Thanks.

Thats u wont have Faster Attack gem but another Red gem: Added Fire Dmg or Weapon Elemental Damage.. To see which one is better u should go to ,say Lab, an area to get auras up first..
Then put one and see the dps value.. then other.. The result depends on the stats on your gear.. You will use whichever has more dps value..

enjoy..
b
Hi,

First i apologize for my bad english^^

I would like you ask you a few questions before leveling a scion (btw i hope the new skill tree will not penalize this build :/)

I started to craft my own chest (i dont want to buy one) and i have a %increased stun and block recovery. I thought it was useless but why are there so many very expensive chests with this mod ?

Another question is : what is the dps that we can reach with your part1 double strike build (with alphas howl, ...) ?

I consider myself as a beginner because i started to play something like 3months ago but i already own an aegis aurora, a soul taker and i 6linked my chest quickly (yes im a lucky guy) so thats why i want to test your build :)
"
I would like you ask you a few questions before leveling a scion (btw i hope the new skill tree will not penalize this build :/)

yet nobody knows what the new passive tree will be.. so, I suggest you to wait for a short time and then decide about any build..

"
i have a %increased stun and block recovery. I thought it was useless but why are there so many very expensive chests with this mod ?

One thing is sure: those expensive chests u mention r not expensive because of this stat..
It is not a powerful stat for us and for many builds; even dunno if any exists specially looking for it.

"
what is the dps that we can reach with your part1 double strike build (with alphas howl, ...) ?

It depends on the items u have.. the dps value given at guide is already optimum (should be some more, but not so important) with defence..

enjoy..

What will you aim for now with aegis aurora at 2%? Try and get higher armor and 75% block? And maybe even a shav ring to even it out some more?
"
Trade123 wrote:
What will you aim for now with aegis aurora at 2%? Try and get higher armor and 75% block? And maybe even a shav ring to even it out some more?

I thought that the Aegis you currently own is going to be legacy and stay at 4%?
"
I thought that the Aegis you currently own is going to be legacy and stay at 4%?

exactly..
the build isnt nerfed but the Aegis is..
ofc we also should see the new passive tree but from the patch notes it seems all OK for us and maybe we can have even some buff on Energy Shield
"
Several Energy Shield passives have been improved.

I havent noticed any negative node changing from the patch notes for our build..
As I said we may even get some bufs for our Es..
One more day and all will be clear..

But it seems we will still be over powered and have an excellent advantage against new mobs at new expansion areas with our legacy Aegis..

enjoy..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info