SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

"
Mamoux wrote:
"
Trade123 wrote:
What will you aim for now with aegis aurora at 2%? Try and get higher armor and 75% block? And maybe even a shav ring to even it out some more?

I thought that the Aegis you currently own is going to be legacy and stay at 4%?

Yeah but most builds don't build around a legacy item because you can't get them in new leagues, aka Invasion and Ambush that release tomorrow.

Maybe you won't update the build with 2% aegis in mind, and in that case this build is pretty irrelevant.
really strange..
trade123.. an account having 4 characters , all lvl 1..

Ignored as usual..
no need to answer this absurdness..
hello, i saw the new patch notes =] will there be a update to current skill-tree since they are changing some of the talent tree?
I should really thank you op for creating that build.I was sick of dying at lvl 70 maps with lvl+85 so called op builds..With a little luck(Soul taker ofc) and aegis you are really immortal.The only map boss i dont right now is torture chamber which can be dangerous sometimes.I lol at dominus and jungle valley bosses.Actually i did today two bosses and all hard mods jungle valley map :DI usually use grace,hatred,disicpline + determination or anger for dps or safety..I ve changed my rings to es,some res and flat phy damage and also phy dmaage belt,i crafted 6 link saintly chainmail and my dps is 16 k without anger and 17.5k with it.Also dont forget bloodrage dps buff.So i dont need even abbyssu helm while soling maps cuz that dps is enough for all maps.(with that helm some maps can be dangerous and after lvl88 i dont want to die:D and that why i choose that build immortal:D)
So to make it short,thatt build is the only build which can faceroll all map mods.

My gear looks like that:

As you can see its not great as much as op but still works.Also when i get flat es and other res on my crafted chest ,my es ll go +5000.Also i ve not picked up two es nodes which ll give me more 16%es.I am stting at 4550 es right now and its even enough right now.That build is so nice and i hope we get some buuf with es nodes.Bytheway i ve crafted that chest under 20 ex(but then i ve spent 20 ex to get other nice roll but no luck)So total i ve spent like 40 ex to get it as it is now.Its not worth to spend mirror ones or buy another chest for 100ex.Try to make it yourself!!!

Special thanks to op again.
ing:the_melkor
"
hello, i saw the new patch notes =] will there be a update to current skill-tree since they are changing some of the talent tree?

yep definitely.. just gimme 1-2 days if there is too much node changing and to test a bit..

also I will try to make a Part 4 , if necessary , for the friends with a non-legacy Aegis Shield..
Having 2% Es gain / block instead of 4% is ofc something but it is not the end of the world :)
We had a surplus of Es gain with Legacy Aegis which made this build over powered..
Being OP is not mandatory to do all maps..
We may not be AFK frequently as we did a lot, thats all :)

anyway.. pls just gimme 1-2 days after SotV is released to announce our new build tree..

enjoy..
"
Special thanks to op again.

happy to hear that u have a real fun with the build..
btw u have a very nice chest and still have 2 exalt places.. hope u get a nice roll for +ES and one more resist..

enjoy..
What kind of damage are you guys getting with the new nerfed soul taker axe? I'm interested in attempting this build in the new league tomorrow.
Ign:Sinisterdeeds
kick ass build! up!
"
What kind of damage are you guys getting with the new nerfed soul taker axe? I'm interested in attempting this build in the new league tomorrow.

There is no any change for Soul taker..
The dps difference between Legacy and non-legacy is around 10-11%..
Thank you for your tireless efforts. I love being able to run all maps and people actually asking me to run with them so I can kill their bosses. LOL Thanks again buddy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info