Why have you stopped playing?

If everyone here stopped playing, why are they still in the forums!? You need to move on with your lives!
That said, I haven't stopped playing. I just don't play as much.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I stopped because ain't nobody got time for PoE. But I will probably be back in a couple of days, I kinda miss the guild chat.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I don't play anymore, but I do check the forums a bit every day, just to stay up-to-date with new stuff. And because I like reading forums.

I stopped playing because drop rates are just too low, especially better uniques and currency items.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
"
If everyone here stopped playing, why are they still in the forums!? You need to move on with your lives!
That said, I haven't stopped playing. I just don't play as much.

THIS IS WRAECLASTTTTTTT

Stopped playing for about 6 months in beta because the drop rates were so shitty. Stopped playing Nemesis because the drop rates were so shitty. Stopped playing the 1 week race yesterday because the drop rates were so shitty. My friends list has been at 0 for 4 weeks because of shitty drop rates.

Yeah....shitty drop rates.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
Last edited by nGio on Jan 6, 2014, 5:26:08 AM
I don't see anything wrong with the drop rates in town.... all the best gear has a chance to drop there.
"
THIS IS WRAECLASTTTTTTT

Newsflash: The battle of thermopylae was two and a half thousand years ago, and the Spatans lost.
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
"
Charan wrote:

Hypothetically, there is one thing GGG could do, or rather not do, that would have me quit entirely. I won't say what it is or when I want it done by because that'd be blackmail, and I'm not into that. I've pushed it with them repeatedly, so we'll see. I have my own internal deadline for when it should be addressed, after which point I will quit until it is addressed. I hope this is also When, not If.

Well this is mysterious...
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
"
THIS IS WRAECLASTTTTTTT

Newsflash: The battle of thermopylae was two and a half thousand years ago, and the Spatans lost.

Indeed !

The price of YOLO is a heavy burden for some and a resounding victory for others.

Isn't it spelt Spratarns ?
Haven't stopped playing, but Starbound was eating into my gaming time a lot. Laying off it a bit now until final wipe though, I think it's been 3 so far and it always seems to be just after I find something awesome :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info