70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

"
Czeczar wrote:
"
Nahkalaukku wrote:
"
Czeczar wrote:
Any One can say me if i have +-6000 hp and use RF next change gear and have only +-4000hp. What is My dmg from 6000hp or from 4000hp. BTW if you use RF with 0ES next change gera and you have more ES your hp drop faster. And why 80% of RF players use over resist 150%++, We don't need it in my opinion.

your damage will be calculated when you use RF. So if you have 0es and 6k hp, thats where ur dmg will come. After casting rf, you can change all you gear if you like.

Wrong.... If i use RF with 0 ES and have nice hp reg. next change armor with 111ES and i lost my life. all time have 88%fire res.

mb that second armor got less hp? less hp = less regen = more hp lost
more hp = more degen also
If you have 100 hp you have same life regen, but if you have 10k you see nice number in stats but same life regen, 10% from 100 is 10 and 10% from 10k is 1k. Btw All can try use RF and change for es gear. Now is my question dmg from RF is from your max hp when you cast RF and if you change gear dps change too ?. I test only dps on My character if i change gear dps is change but don't know how it's work on mobs.
"
Czeczar wrote:
If you have 100 hp you have same life regen, but if you have 10k you see nice number in stats but same life regen, 10% from 100 is 10 and 10% from 10k is 1k. Btw All can try use RF and change for es gear. Now is my question dmg from RF is from your max hp when you cast RF and if you change gear dps change too ?. I test only dps on My character if i change gear dps is change but don't know how it's work on mobs.

Im not trying to be rude or anything, (and i know i have pretty bad english also) but i didnt quite get your point.

RF's dmg will be snapshotted when you cast it. After you have casted it nothing will affect to its dmg. So you can change your whole gear if you like.

"
Czeczar wrote:
Wrong.... If i use RF with 0 ES and have nice hp reg. next change armor with 111ES and i lost my life. all time have 88%fire res.

Well i dont know about that, does your 0 ES item have hp regen on it? And 111ES item doesnt have?
I change only item with ES, don't use hp regen in armor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-42Oj0d_I8&feature=youtu.be

Dmg on my char change when i change ES pool. If some one have time and know how try it with hp.

Enemies Burn for 50% of your maximum Life per second as Fire Damage =1472
Enemies Burn for 50% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage =48,5
You Burn for 90% of your maximum Life per second as Fire Damage =2649,6
You Burn for 70% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage =67,9
And next use ES armor and:
Enemies Burn for 50% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage =121?
You Burn for 70% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage =169,4

I don't calculate resist or passive only % with hp and es. In my opinion dmg will change if you change gear and is not "snapshotted", only passives and %dmg/area from gear are "snapshotted"

If some one have legacy Kaom's Heart, can try it on mob use RF and take off armor.
Last edited by Czeczar on Jan 15, 2014, 4:05:42 PM
"
Czeczar wrote:

Dmg on my char change when i change ES pool. If some one have time and know how try it with hp.

I don't calculate resist or passive only % with hp and es. In my opinion dmg will change if you change gear and is not "snapshotted", only passives and %dmg/area from gear are "snapshotted"

If some one have legacy Kaom's Heart, can try it on mob use RF and take off armor.

I think you have point there. I tried that too and results were same. Without that much ES i will regen, and with more ES i will degen.
"
Czeczar wrote:
In my opinion dmg will change if you change gear and is not "snapshotted", only passives and %dmg/area from gear are "snapshotted"
Especially this sentense made lot of sense to me. If only GGG would verify us...
Gear IS snap shotted.

...THere's a video somewhere of someone killing Hillock normally.

...Then they activate RF with no gear on...then put it back on.

---the 2nd one was noticeably slower.
"
Czeczar wrote:

Enemies Burn for 50% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage =48,5
You Burn for 70% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage =67,9
And next use ES armor and:
Enemies Burn for 50% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage =121?
You Burn for 70% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage =169,4

I've just did some tests. U burn for 90% of ur current maximum life. If u change ur items, dmg taken will "update". I've casted RF with ~2200hp, then equiped some life items and dmg taken increased so its not "snapshotted" for sure.

@edit
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
Gear IS snap shotted.

...THere's a video somewhere of someone killing Hillock normally.

...Then they activate RF with no gear on...then put it back on.

---the 2nd one was noticeably slower.

looks like only dmg taken is updated, not dealt... kinda confusing
Last edited by Amongalen on Jan 15, 2014, 5:19:06 PM
Hi guys, so maybe this is the reason why OP change from Carcass Jack to The Belly... he CASTS RF whith bonuses from Carcass, then swap to Belly to avoid the ES degen... don't you think ?
"
Damiensama wrote:
Hi guys, so maybe this is the reason why OP change from Carcass Jack to The Belly... he CASTS RF whith bonuses from Carcass, then swap to Belly to avoid the ES degen... don't you think ?

+the 30-40% increased maximum life belly of the beast gives.
Last edited by SoundwaveOiA on Jan 16, 2014, 4:34:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info