70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

This Build is so great to farm Dominus. So i spend all my Currency into Farmgear and it is perfect. He drops like hell and the Build is still strong enough to kill him in seconds. Just another Andvarius is needed:

I hope its not wasted and he will drop me some nice Items.
Total iir/iiq? also capped res?

I guess u dont need chaos dmg cuz u just killed too fast? usually is good to stack some chaos dmg to kill dominus or not?

It would be possible to go for cyclone+bm+iir gem+iiq gem+culling on the 5l u got? i guess u will need lot of chromatics for this convo? GGRRB

Also culling will work on whites mobs or RF making too much dmg?
Last edited by pelll on Jan 18, 2014, 2:47:18 PM
"
pelll wrote:
Total iir/iiq? also capped res?

I guess u dont need chaos dmg cuz u just killed too fast? usually is good to stack some chaos dmg to kill dominus or not?

It would be possible to go for cyclone+bm+iir gem+iiq gem+culling on the 5l u got? i guess u will need lot of chromatics for this convo? GGRRB

Also culling will work on whites mobs or RF making too much dmg?

Resistances are all Overcapped (154, 128, 101). The most white Mobs will die too fast, but it works pretty good at Rare Mobs and of course bosses.

And you mean Chaos Resist instead of Chaos Damage, right? Because i dont see any chaosdamage on my gear^^ But i can free choose a weapon, so ill take one with resists.

Sorry for bad english :p
Last edited by Nebelmonster on Jan 18, 2014, 3:01:41 PM
Hi guys. I've been looking a bit around at the different RF guides and have somewhat decided on what to do. Would like some feedback from people who actually know how to play this, though:

Shield: Blood Magic - Curse 1 - Curse 2
Weapon: Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic
Chest: Righteous Fire - Increased AoE - Increased Burning Dmg - Concentrated Effect
Helmet: Grace - Vitality - Purity of Fire - Reduced Mana
Gloves: Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Life Gain On Hit - Blood Magic
Boots: Flameblast - Concentrated Effect - Blood Magic - ???
Offhand: 2 Redbeaks

I was thinking of maybe putting a CwDT in there somewhere, either in place of the Leap Slam or the Flameblast.

As for the 4th link on the Boots, maybe use a 3rd Curse, so like Enfeeble, Flammability and Elemental Weakness in total - or do I even need both Flammability and Elemental Weakness? They seem to do pretty much the same thing. Not sure about what to do here.

As for the Passive skill tree, I will be using my Gound Slammer, but after 65 respec points (is that too much? He's lvl 83, but I don't really use him anymore), it should look a little like this
"
Hi guys. I've been looking a bit around at the different RF guides and have somewhat decided on what to do. Would like some feedback from people who actually know how to play this, though:

Shield: Blood Magic - Curse 1 - Curse 2
Weapon: Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic
Chest: Righteous Fire - Increased AoE - Increased Burning Dmg - Concentrated Effect
Helmet: Grace - Vitality - Purity of Fire - Reduced Mana
Gloves: Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Life Gain On Hit - Blood Magic
Boots: Flameblast - Concentrated Effect - Blood Magic - ???
Offhand: 2 Redbeaks

I was thinking of maybe putting a CwDT in there somewhere, either in place of the Leap Slam or the Flameblast.

As for the 4th link on the Boots, maybe use a 3rd Curse, so like Enfeeble, Flammability and Elemental Weakness in total - or do I even need both Flammability and Elemental Weakness? They seem to do pretty much the same thing. Not sure about what to do here.

As for the Passive skill tree, I will be using my Gound Slammer, but after 65 respec points (is that too much? He's lvl 83, but I don't really use him anymore), it should look a little like this

I would put on shield cwdt+vulnerability+ice nova, for magic/rare mobs you kill them so fast is not worth to cast the curses then for bosses is up to you, ofc with curses is faster but you can kill them very fast w/o curses as well.
What do I need to Perma Freeze? What main and support gems would you recommand?
does the fire pen gem work or help with righteous fire?
"
Zhajn wrote:
does the fire pen gem work or help with righteous fire?

I think Fire Penetration works "on hit", but RF is a Degen.
"
sikker wrote:
"
Nahkalaukku wrote:

e.g. lets say you have 5000 hp and 300 es when you are about to cast RF. So base damage will be then 2500+150=2650dmg/sec. Next multiply it with everything from your items, gems and passive tree that affect to RF.
Lets say you use Carcass Jack(+12% dmg) and 2x Redbeaks(+200% more dmg on low life), rf is linked with lvl 10 conc. effect(+59%dmg) and from passives you have 36% increased damage over time, 20% increased area damage and 36% increased fire damage.

So the final dmg will be: 2650*1.12*2*1.59*1.36*1.2*1.36 = 20948,36 which is pretty much 21k dmg per sec.

I think this calc is wrong.

Both Carcass Jack and increased DoT is ... well increased DoT. And when 2 'increased' sources of the same kind are in the same calc they are added together not multiplied as done in the above

Can anyone confirm either way?

I can confirm this

DMG would be:
2500 per second BASE from 5000 life

Multiplied by increased damage sources:
x2RedBeak = +200%
Carcass = +12%
passives = +62%
(in total = 274%) so 2500 *3.74 = 9,350

Multiplied by MORE damage sources:
conc effect = *59%

so 9,350*1.59 =

Roughly 14,866, however the guy with the less than accurate math did leave out increased damage from the burning dmg passives and the burning dmg gem, which are pretty significant.

with 5k life (disregarding ES once again) and all possible damage boosts to RF, you will be doing about 20,000 damage per second prior to enemy resistances, and if you get your hands on a Legacy Koam's Heart and hit 10k life, 40,000 damage per second..

Alternatively,
Spoiler
If you really want the maximum amount of damage possible with Righteous Fire, then you should get your hands on a Legacy Shav's Wrap and a Shav's revelation in the Standard League and just go low life ES based Righteous Fire and get upwards of maybe 11~15k energy shield for a whopping potential of 60,000dps unblockable degeneration damage aura.

Seeing as how you can use Shav's Revelation giving you +4% ES Regen and the fact that RF does 20% less damage to you from ES than from Life, you can throw away that Phoenix shield and go after a 500~700 ES shield, the only huge problem with building this way is that the vulnerability curse hurts you twice as much as it would Life-based RF builds which doesn't matter much as long as you have curse pots, but it does make vulnerability maps impossible.

Last edited by Do_odle on Jan 24, 2014, 1:33:25 PM
Epic build =)

my eq here:
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Last edited by v1br0 on Jan 26, 2014, 12:28:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info