[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

I have 3k health, 1.3k ES (haven't taken Eldritch Battery yet), and decent resists, as well as lvl10 life leech on my incinerate.
I'm still not tanky enough for Lightning Warp + CWDT to be anything but a liability.

I just get warped in the middle of a huge group, realize my life leech isn't doing enough, then try to use my manual LW to escape only to be dragged back by my CWDT one and die.

Any suggestions?

I would recommend not using CwDT-Warp until you have MoM and EB. It is more trouble than it's worth at that point because you're too squishy. Manual movement should do perfectly fine during main story.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
I had picked up MoM but not EB.
After a few levels I now have EB and it's working out a lot better. I really really underestimated how much it would help.
"
I just get warped in the middle of a huge group, realize my life leech isn't doing enough, then try to use my manual LW to escape only to be dragged back by my CWDT one and die

You have taken MoM but I dont see mana leech in your support gems => Mom take 30% damage (first hit) then you run out of mana and you dont benefice from the damge reduction for the next hits

I dont use Lightning Warp + CWDT (I feel i get more control)
I run grace + Iron reflexes

I play solo & self found (currently level 72) without life leech and whitout big trouble
But I link a mana leech to incinerate as soon as I take Mom

Hope that help you !

Can anyone answer this question:
For Incerinate, does 10% spell damage = 10% fire damage = 10% elemental damage?
Hi...why you dont take Iron Reflexes?
I have problems with my immortal rune call because they do not understand what is the reason why not cast automatically when I get a hit.

Immortal Call linked with this CwtD but still dont working, ...

which may be the problem? thanks

CWTD lvl 1 ::link::> Inmortal Call lvl 5

this is due to the new updates?
before the new version 1.1.X if it worked
"
djlaauol wrote:
I have problems with my immortal rune call because they do not understand what is the reason why not cast automatically when I get a hit.

already fixed. forgiveness.

It was my lvl I did not realize, and this went up to level 4, for that reason could not be casted ..

sorry ...

thanks
"
djlaauol wrote:

You need endurance charges for immortal call to trigger, so you need cwdt -> enduring cry -> immortal call, you also need to put enduring cry "higher" in order for enduring cry to be triggered before immortal call, so let's say in a four link, from the top left corner (cwdt - enduring cry - immortal call) i hope i made this understandable for you, it is also explained in the guide on the first page.
Hello Incierators !
Atm i am lv 70 scion but i am quite stuck with the game progress , i feel like my character
is too weak for doing certain maps. I sometimes die on random packs, and i feel like my DPS is not big enough . Here is my gear:

Is there anything i should change or upgrade asap ?

Here is my current build :
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABS0IZw48Fm8YPBmFGlUabB8CIWAhwySqKPosnC0fMtE1kjbFNtg26DbpOlJAoEGHRKtFR0WdRtdJG1WuVcZX4VivXcZgS2BtYSFko20ZdO108XgNeqp6731Tgh6Cx4TvhTKHKYdliBuI8YuMj0aPppDWkzqa4Jwtna6euZ_Lpwipbq-3tQS18raGtz64k70nwfPPZdDQ2CTa3dsL3fPhc-Nq6-7sVe0g74Xz3fll-ej-Cg==

My stats are :
HP: 2480
INCIERATE DPS : 802
Armor: 583
Fire RESIST: 81%
COLD RESIST : 81%
LIGHNING RESIST: 69% ( 81+ with purity)
CHAOS RESIST: -1 %

I suppose i lack some hp ,thats why i am dying so fast?
What more can i do to increase my dps ?
And can some1 explain me why should i use discipline ? i noticed that the mana it gives me
with EB is a lot less than when i am not using it ( it reserves like 1000 mana ) ?

I am quity nooby,causal player but i want to do some progress. Any help would be appreciated :)

Last edited by jarzabu on Mar 20, 2014, 7:02:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info