[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Yes, once you get later on in the tree you will have overcapped resists most likely, you can drop some on gear and get MF.
how does the dmg output of this build compare to the other incinerate build?
Hey how is the witch more viable than the scion. Like in what areas to they excel in. will the witch still be as tanky as the scion?
"
asbo96 wrote:
Hey how is the witch more viable than the scion. Like in what areas to they excel in. will the witch still be as tanky as the scion?

they recently buffed the witch starting area and nerfed the scion starting area. if you start a witch youll be equally tanky, but with more damage.

http://pathofpoe.com/builds/passive-calculator/

paste the build link and it summarizes the stat bonuses.
Hi one question ... I play this build with saffels frame (standard legacy one). Should i also go the way to the marauder tree to catch diamond skin etc or is it better to spent this 13 points somewhere else ?
can you update the level up trees too (at lvl 15,30,45 etc)?

i followed them till lvl 48 & now noticed final tree being completely different than level up guide. now i'm stuck with a build thats completely different than your edited version

edit: playing scion
Last edited by Pion33r on Mar 16, 2014, 2:44:36 PM
I assume this to be true, but could someone confirm these?
1) for Incerinate: 10% spell damage = 10% fire damage = 10% elemental damage
2) We should be prioritizing cast speed > spell damage of any type it seems..?

Thanks!
Rhayne
Is it possibel to beat al 3 atziri gurds with this incinthing?
How is life leech right now. Would getting vaal pact be viable? Also Why dont we get ir? Im level 40 right now.
Currently lvl72, love this build ! Didn't tried a lot of map atm.

Gear

I need to level CwDT+Firestorm+MS+Mana leech obvsly

Incinerate Screenshot

Without auras (lol armour)

With auras (well, armour...)

I dropped IR+Grace since maybe ~lvl60, +5 skill points + unreserved mana but -phys reduction. Using Grace+Discipline+Clarity will reserve too much mana, but maybe with an alpha's howl it could work. But it's really good for leveling.

At the moment, I don't really know how I can really upgrade my defense against hard physical hitters...

(sorry for my bad english too..)
Last edited by Akalamiammiam on Mar 17, 2014, 6:58:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info