[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
TeeJay2390 wrote:

SALUTATIONS!

Care to tell us your /deaths ? If it's less than 10, care to detail what you mostly died to ? I'm leveling in Nemesis atm and would like to know these details, I'll share the passive tree that I find more suitable for Nemesis style (less damage, more defense).

Thank you, have fun,
Jan.

use decoy totem

3 times in nemsis using this build , got to the last zone in act 2 cruel but got killd by thos exploding elites , forgot to use my decoy totem. all self found so not the best gear. lvl 46

just pop decoy totem and blast away its a life saver if u remeber to use it hehe
Hi, is the Mana Leech from Molten Shell (without Firestorm) alone enough to sustain mana when tanking mobs? Due to Mind over Matter, mana will be deducted and keeping Arctic Armour + Incinerate will use up a lot of mana. No mana = can't keep Incinerate running = no life leech = dead. This is because I can't get a green unlinked slot on my 6S 5L Infernal atm.. Also can't get the colour combinations for a Mana Leech gem to be linked in the 5L. Have to replace Firestorm with Arctic Armor.. Does Firestorm play a big part in leeching back mana? Thanks :)
Last edited by AzwTyr on Dec 30, 2013, 8:49:35 AM
Thanks for answering questions everyone :)
Currently away from my gaming system, once I get home, I'll fix some issues with the first post - I see I haven't been consistent with everything in the post ^^;

@Azwtyr: Yes, yes it is! You can clearly see it in this video where I am fighting oak. I get attacked by a pack of devourers quite early in the video. You can see my mana regenerating like crazy there, that while my mana regen was the same at my expenses(AA + Incinerate). All the mana regen you see there comes from molten shell.

In all my video's I haven't linked mana leech to incinerate(I do have the colors, just can't get the 5 Link >.>). So it is very possible to play without mana leech linked, but with added chaos or faster casting linked to it instead. The mana leech from molten shell is enough.

Just make sure you have above 200 mana/second(get rings with +mana% regen), and you should be fine.

Firestorm can be easily swapped out. For me, firestorm is more of an indication than pure damage: it shows me where the mob is, that triggered my lvl 19 CwDT(usually also the highest hitter). The damage is nice, but we can easily do without it.

Plus, it looks nice :>

So yeah, feel free to change firestorm with AA, just make sure you do not link AA to the CwDT. If you do, it will only trigger when you take damage, which can be annoying at times.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
hi :)

im gonna try out this build as my next char in domination. have bought a 5linked infernal with GGRBB and i wonder what i should link in the 2nd blue slot. faster casting or added chaos? the reason im asking and not trying it out is because 1 i havent staret leveling the character yet und 2 i want to buy the better one in highish quality so i can level it up with the character.

thanks for the build and have a good one.

edit: another question just came to my mind: what do you think is more important on a wand, projectile speed or faster casting?
Last edited by watzR on Dec 30, 2013, 9:34:58 AM
"
watzR wrote:
hi :)

im gonna try out this build as my next char in domination. have bought a 5linked infernal with GGRBB and i wonder what i should link in the 2nd blue slot. faster casting or added chaos? the reason im asking and not trying it out is because 1 i havent staret leveling the character yet und 2 i want to buy the better one in highish quality so i can level it up with the character.

thanks for the build and have a good one.

edit: another question just came to my mind: what do you think is more important on a wand, projectile speed or faster casting?

I'd recommend always going for Chaos, because faster casting makes you more vulnerable to Throns (and CB in nemesis).
Aye, like Gabriel said, Added chaos is superior to Faster casting, especially afte rhte last buff. A quality Added Chaos will help you a LOT :)

Also, Faster casting will be more important that Projectile speed, even though both are preferred on your weapon :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
thanks guys. bought a q17 added chaos :)

maybe ill buy a faster proj + faster casting wand but i have one with 15% proj. and 96% firespelldmg that i want to at least try
Just wondering, what happens if you stand on a shocked ground and Dominus crit punches you? I assume you would die one shot?
78 dominus: Yes(unless you block it)
Merci dominus: No(I think I took a hit in one of the vids)
Merci Dominus on low mana: Most likely, yes.
I am a nice guy.

"
What about Fire Penetration? I suspect that Fire Penetration would make the build's performance less consistent, as it would provide a sizable bonus against enemies with low Fire Resistance and none against enemies with over-capped resistance.

Fire penetration is the only thing in the game that lest you bypass over capped resits. If you penetrate 30% and the mob has 999% fire resist you will always deal damage to them as if they had 75-30= 45% fire resist. The xxxx penetration gems are one of the more spell damage increasing gems out there. Check the wiki for more information http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Penetration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info