||||||||| THE UNDERGROUND ||||||||| Maps, Loot, Fun & Friendly Gaming!

First rule about The Underground... you don't talk about The Underground..
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
We are looking at a total of 8 people right now if everything pans out.

So we're accepting 12 more. Once we get everyone situated and connected, playing together, etc ... we can see how many additional spots we'll have open.

I appreciate the response thus far and I am really excited to see how TU does come Open Beta. :)

Archon_TU
"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
hardcore? if so I will join
Default ... so you can join us when you die ;)'

We will, however, be competing in hardcore races (if people feel like competing - no pressure!)
"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
Online right for messages / recruiting. PM here or send a tell in game.

Archon_TU
I'd be interested in joining, hoping to have a group together for OB
I would love to join up with you all ... I have used vent since early wow so no problem there... I will send.you a messsage later on atbwork right now ... Thanks
IGN = Judyiss

SHOCK / SUMMONER
Glad to see some more players. Trying to get a hard headcount right now ... Open Beta should be really fun with some 4-5 player groups on vent together! :)

I'll be in-game for a while adding people to my friends list for joining The Underground and getting people signed into Ventrilo.

Happy Gaming

Archon_TU
uh oh

imma trouble maker and a dbag
Hrmm. I'm sure there will be a guild where you fit in. :)

Dbag Anonymous or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info