||||||||| THE UNDERGROUND ||||||||| Maps, Loot, Fun & Friendly Gaming!

I assume it's just part of the initiation. :)

Is there a line forming behind me? Is one of them holding a wooden paddle?
"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
"
Chongo666 wrote:
This guy seems ok , why y'all bustin his balls , just trying to organize a friendly group of players

Aren't guilds for MMO's?
Doesn't mean it needs to be
POE is about thinking outside the box
Call it what you will. Guild, Clan, Group, etc.

I like to surround myself with people who enjoy the things I like:

- Teamwork
- Sharing Items
- Hanging Out In Vent While Playing
- Coordinated Groups
- Having Fun

I'm not sure why you feel so threatened by the thread, ARPGfan. First you call it spam and then imply guilds don't belong here.

You wrote in another thread, "Why don't you stop insulting other people to make yourself feel better?"

I'd ask that you follow the same advice here -- if you don't like the idea of guilds, you have a right to your opinion. However, continuing to troll the thread isn't necessary or appreciated.

Thanks!
"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
Sounds like my kinda people! I would LOVE to join!
Hey thxs not looking for this right now but if you guys need help gathering or doing stuff in game send me a message
Hello, I'd DEFINATELY join when the OB beta hits but can you pm me and we can talk, I do have a few questions. =) Thanks mate.
"
arpgfan wrote:
I see these threads as spam at best...

10 bucks says this guy bumps his own thread repeatedly.

Then proceeds to bump thread repeatedly himself... BIG PLAY ALERT.
Good morning! We had a few people show interesst last night and added a few people to the roster. As soon as their new In-Game names are established I will add them to the roster list.

If you're interested, I'd love to heard from you. PM me or look for me in game as Archon_TU.

Thanks!
I'll gladly join - I bought ~5 beta keys for my friends as well, so I'll see if they want to join.
I'm at work right now, and will most likely be at work from 9-5 every day, so I'll only play in the evenings. If that doesn't bother you, I'll make my IGN Skeet_TU or, if that's taken, I'll make another & PM you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info