This game is too easy

"
Nasabot wrote:
Whenever I see a noobplayer on youtube who has +2 level then the instance he is doing I wonder how this even is POSSIBLE to outlevel the content so far...

This is another aspect, with anything in common I guess.
There are many guys that like to clean completely areas. I love to do it, and more if the game is completely new. Love to see every corner and kill every enemy completely, if I'm not in a Race, ofc.

Its a matter of fun and playstyle, not a matter of "being noobplayer" in any way. Noobs normally even run and run without looking at gear and just get rapped for outleveling areas or things like that. In many games.

As I said, its a matter of playstyle.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Sry I dont meant any offense to player who like this playstyle of clearing all the content but I assumed the major part of the game is playing while already knowing the content^^

When Istarted with D2 I also cleared all content, probably even in the next runthroughs.
Also I cleared everything in PoE too, but then pretty fast I tried to move forward, because I wanted to make my new character powerful. And if you play PoE in a dedicated way chances are high that you will not be playing your first character^^(espacially if you make a lets play on youtube)
Last edited by Nasabot on Jan 21, 2013, 2:58:42 PM
No problem I think you didn't offense anyone (at least not me). I was just telling you there are different people in the world, with different minds and different playstyles, it's all.

I usually go just to Hillock, ledge, Brutus, but I know some people that prefer to go very slow enjoying it all, even after playing for years in games.

Other than that I agree with you. And your tip for the post is good: if you think the game is easy and boring, try to do underleveled. Or even with bad gear, or without flasks could work. Just as a matter of fun.

Or wait for turbo races :)
"
nzrock wrote:
Many of your problems are either already known and talked about to death, or have somewhat been addressed by Open Beta build already.
Please take a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XunMIEVPmtI

Ohh no not him again, who is this guy?? People refer to this smartass as being the truth..
Last edited by Startkabels on Jan 21, 2013, 3:06:45 PM
"
Or even with bad gear, or without flasks could work. Just as a matter of fun.

i dont think useing bad gear INTENTIONALLY is very satisfying but what I meant is, that the pace of the game correlates with the difficulty.

Its like:
The faster you progress, the more difficult it is

Simple as that.

It just becomes a problem if you want an easy game AND progress slowly :D
"
Nasabot wrote:
"
Or even with bad gear, or without flasks could work. Just as a matter of fun.

i dont think useing bad gear INTENTIONALLY is very satisfying but what I meant is, that the pace of the game correlates with the difficulty.

Yeah your right mate. The game should be difficult scaling without having to do those things, I agree.

Just giving a tip there for guys that find the game to easy. When the game is not corretly fixed, things like that could work as a desperate messures, at least in other games.

I think they are not necessary in PoE, but who knows. Perhaps for someone they can can help.
"
Startkabels wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:
Many of your problems are either already known and talked about to death, or have somewhat been addressed by Open Beta build already.
Please take a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XunMIEVPmtI

Ohh no not him again, who is this guy?? People refer to this smartass as being the truth..

This guys is the guy who exploited his way through D3 the whole way to be the 1st player to beat D3 on Hardcore and for some reason every one thinks the sun shines out of his arse and thinks his word is truth, it is the old problem of, Monkey see, Monkey Do. I have watched him a few times tho, yes he does know what he is talking about but he is nothing special, he just spends a rediculous amount of time on games because he really does not have any life.
Member of DROW
DROW.org
Exactly what I was thinking.

My goal is not to be number one on the ladder, my goal will be to totally own this self sucker in PvP
"
Startkabels wrote:
Exactly what I was thinking.

My goal is not to be number one on the ladder, my goal will be to totally own this self sucker in PvP

You seem obsessed by a certain someone.
The game is pretty easy...On normal difficulty. Unfortunately, it is also kind of boring. It doesn't take long to get the basics down and you are kind of left with just a skill or two to spam for almost all of act 1.

I wouldn't mind seeing more variety for possible reward choices in the early early stages of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info