[YoshiXt's Level 100 Physical wander] Power Siphon/Frenzy, CI, Vaal pact, IR, Unwavering

any eta on your reave crit dagger scion?

currently running my own now, but i would love to see that build from the point of view of a veteran player :)
@HabiaUnaVez_Truz or leave a PM if im offline
"
I have tried doing maps like dark forest with life leech and disc instead of hatred and devourers are still a issue. I can do most maps upto lvl 75 with ease but if devourers show up its a huge risk to stay in the map.

<rant>
Many of the monsters added in the final parts of act 3 (devourer, undying evangelist) seem to be put in the with the express purpose of eliminating ranged and ES builds from the game. I know they really wanted to try to create obstacles but the end result is creating a rock, paper, scissors scenario for dealing with these mobs (which is to say you more or less can't).
</rant>

I have a wander based on Yoshi's Scion build in dom that's just hit 75 and even in a group devourers and evangelists are brutal. The only saving grace is that I'm somewhat used to it; the character has been leveled as a wander from L10 (with a group of friends, solo this would be beyond insane); that 'experience' trained me well for handling critters that are out of mmy league (since the entire game was out of my league for 50 levels). :) Running a wander from 10-59 using alteration rolled wands was an "experience" (you get really good at fleeing in terror).
I leveled using PS from about level 25. I like to level my way up with the build I'll be playing (I'm weird like that), at least past the first few levels where you're very limited by what skills you can actually equip. It -sucked- until around level 55 when I got a 200+ pdps wand. Before that I was using basically whatever ele damage wand I could find. One purchase and my DPS went up by 150%, and it was pretty good up until about level 70 where I'm contemplating trying to take on Dominus and move to end game. One more upgrade and/or a couple more levels and a CI respec though, and I think I'll be good to go.
"
Kurgosh wrote:
I leveled using PS from about level 25. I like to level my way up with the build I'll be playing (I'm weird like that), at least past the first few levels where you're very limited by what skills you can actually equip. It -sucked- until around level 55 when I got a 200+ pdps wand. Before that I was using basically whatever ele damage wand I could find. One purchase and my DPS went up by 150%, and it was pretty good up until about level 70 where I'm contemplating trying to take on Dominus and move to end game. One more upgrade and/or a couple more levels and a CI respec though, and I think I'll be good to go.

Why respec CI?

I am at 78 atm, dps is not so good, but i play safe build with

tree

gear
Spoiler
ING: UnstructuredNoise, StructuredNoise, ThreeSixFive
"
Sixnia wrote:
any eta on your reave crit dagger scion?

currently running my own now, but i would love to see that build from the point of view of a veteran player :)

pmd you my current reave build
IGN:YoshiXt
Do you think that the shadow was better for this build on high dps? Do not know how I would have enough mana.And how much do you chance to hit/accuracy rating in your gear?
Last edited by Anytron on Jan 7, 2014, 2:08:05 PM
"
Anytron wrote:
Do you think that the shadow was better for this build on high dps? Do not know how I would have enough mana.And how much do you chance to hit/accuracy rating in your gear?

Shadow will give more damage due to the dmg start but it uses 9 points to travel out to my tree.
Also I assume you would grab Haste too so thats 9/11 points vs the witches 4/5.

Witch is more cost effective in points since this build needs every point you can get but if you have a high level shadow you wanted to respec I can see you making it work if you drop Fusillade from the damage build.

IGN:YoshiXt
Hi

Thank you for the autors off this post.

i try to make a build based on your build, and it's work pretty well!

It's a life-blood magic version. It's can be call "the wander for the poor"

gear
Spoiler

build lvl 70
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YEBwR-BS0OSBGWFSAV8Ba_GNsa2xzcIWAj9iQ8JP0nqSmlKk0s6S0fOlg7KD8nQKBGcUlRSn1KjErITLNOKlAwVvpXh1m8WkhaUlptW69b9GBDYEth4mNDZ6BodG0Zbj1wUnTtdPF673_GgK6DCYcZh3aH25MnlKCbXZ2jnrmiBKKjp1yomrQMwFHB88Uo2E3aYt0N44TnVO4O7_Dyl_Pq9lv5Y_no-u_8q_zF

final build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pc7KNhNm10DlpSgqJpuPdpiWlJgQ2h0SsiDCfnoPydGcSpNtAzhiBUgkydb9CzpHNzdDX_GW6_8xSepEZaioxjbTipW-megWm2dow5IcLvB83TxKaW2Qe4Oh3YkPPyr44TZE20Zgh5KjCFgapNaGiP2GttKfadcwFGIa2NDL28tH0wtV4dAoNXt7_D5Y0lR8-pw1RnXTLMXUICunrkFLcAPWkgV8L3mcFIWvwQHUDAA_frvYEvSTTpY51Q-z4fbxSgUsKIEeu--pwR-JP3VAGHi9ls6MND7dO2HGVm8KVQRv4ee_GQ0y0qa

The idea is you can do this build without es gear so is cheap. and with the blood magic gem you can avoid mana regen probleme. I hate manage mana. your start scion beacause i like the 3d art of this character and i have a lot of attack speed because i like that.

Is clearly less powerfull that yoshi's build. you lose crit damage nodes, you have only 160% life from passive, you lose a soket beacause you use blodd magic. the build is probably not optimise.

But i take a lot of fun to play this char.

i have a 3k+ frenzy and 1k8 5L power siphon with wrath and hatred. i have start 66-68 maps and it's fine. my resist is caped i have 2k5 armor, almost 5k if i switch wrath to grace.

I wait to see wath happen with higher map.

I just want to share my experience, free to you to react on

Fun fact i have run with a discharger in a public map partie...it's soooo awesome with my conduit!!!!! it was armaggedon. Pretty fun time.
Can i go MF with this build?
Okay..but why the hell are we doing WED, on PHysical. Especially when you can really only run 2 auras. One is going to be Discipline. The second could either be Elemental Dmg or likely Grace......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info