[YoshiXt's Level 100 Physical wander] Power Siphon/Frenzy, CI, Vaal pact, IR, Unwavering

Due to many requests to link my gear and build, I have made this thread for showcasing my build.

This is a high point/end game build which requires level 85+ and good gear to pull off effectively.

This build is suited for players who want an end game build with high dps and also have the survivability through iron reflexes, vaal pact and unwavering to survive various map mods and make the levelling progression to 100.

If you are lacking end game es (7k+) i suggest you deskill some wand damage nodes for es % nodes.

Also note, Low life Shavs/Crown will give superior (but unnecessary) dps, at the cost of survivability which was too big for me to handle and level safely.

This is a retired char so I am no longer able to update or give character stats due to liquidating parts of my gear.
I am now working on a CI crit dagger reave Scion and after i feel comfortable with my build and gear i will post a guide.
I will however answer all questions when I am free on this forum so post away :)

Many Thanks

DPS stats:
Spoiler
Party Buffed dps (haste/wrath/hatred/anger):

Spoiler

Frenzy-Faster attacks

Frenzy-Power Charge on crit

6 link power Siphon

Self Buff dps (Wrath Hatred):
Spoiler

Frenzy - Faster Attacks

Frenzy - Power Charge on Crit

6 Link Power Siphon

My gear:
Spoiler

Here are my Build variations

Mana playability is dependant on gear and character level.
I consider 250-300+ mana as managable mana after reserve.
If mana after reserve is too low you will need to grab an extra 5% mana reserve node.
The nodes are located next to iron grip (bottom left), and Conduit (middle). Both nodes only take 3 points to travel.

The Builds:
Spoiler

Damage orientated (level 100): (You need high es gear for this spec)

Balanced damage/es spec: (For people with average/high es gear)

No unwavering more es conduit spec:(Low es gear, grab more es nodes for survivability)

My Hardcore/Nemesis spec:

Bandit rewards:
Spoiler
Normal:Kill All - Skill point
Cruel: Help Oak,+18% Physical Damage
Merciless: Help Alira,+1 Max Power Charge

Gems:
Spoiler
Siphon aoe:

6 link: Power Siphon>lesser multiple projectiles>chain>increased critical damage>weapon elemental damage>faster attacks

5 link: Power Siphon>lesser multiple projectiles>chain>increased critical damage>weapon elemental damage

4 Link: Power Siphon>lesser multiple projectiles>chain>increased critical damage

Single Target Frenzy:

4 link (tooltip dps): Frenzy>faster attacks>increased critical damage>weapon elemental dagage

4 link(maintaining charges-my preferred):Frenzy>power charge on critical>increased critical damage>weapon elemental damage

Curses:
Critical Weakness
Enfeeble

Auras
Displine/hatred/wrath/grace/purity>reduced mana; I run 2 auras and swap vs map mods/group auras.

other:
Bloodrage>Increased duration>Faster Casting
Cast when damage taken>Molten Shell>enduring cry
Lightning warp>reduced duration

Gem swaps + map mods:

Spoiler

Here are the following ways to how I counter certain map mods.

Physical reflect: Swap weapon elemental damage for life leech

Physical reflect + Vulnerability = Swap weapon elemental damage for life leech and swap amulet for carnage heart.

Elemental reflect: Swap weapon elemental damage for life leech

Elemental reflect + -max: Swap weapon elemental damage for life leech, turn off elemental auras.

Physical reflect + Elemental reflect: Swap weapon elemental damage for life leech, swap amulet for carnage heart.

Elemental reflect + -max + Physical reflect:Swap weapon elemental damage for life leech, Turn off all elemental auras, Swap amulet for carnage heart.

50% regen: Swap weapon elemental damage for reduced mana in aoe only.

Also I sometimes pop on shavronne's revelation on the right for the 4% es regen vs certain bosses. 4% of 9-10k es is 360-400 es regen per second which is huge for suvivablity combined with leech.

What to look for in gear:
Spoiler

Wand: 160+ pDps wand + crit chance is best. Or a 200+ dps wand with no crit for people on a budget.

Helm: Accuracy+ 300 es roll + res.

Chest: 600+es + res. Prioritise high ES chest over res.

Shield: High 300+ es archon

Gloves: Maligaro's virtuosity; aim for a high crit multiplier roll 47-50%

Boots: Rainbowstrides

Belt: Auxium or decent rare with es+res; Auxium is just a luxury and not essential.

Amulet: Phys + Crit multiplier + energy shield + crit chance+accuracy; listed in order of priority

Rings: Phys + accuracy + res ; Diamond base is best

IGN:YoshiXt
Last edited by YoshiXt on Jan 2, 2014, 12:55:49 AM
Thanks for sharing.

I see what you and hegemonica have different approach for wanders, you have VP and pure ES while hegemonica uses block + AR/ES and NO VP. Still wonder cons/pros for both builds.

IGN: MsAnnoyance
I mapped some with Yoshi in Anarchy and standard in between leagues. Between him and ShadwRoca discharging, the other 4 players could run around the map naked if they so desired.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Solid build man! Always been interested in trying to create a similar build in Hardcore. How is reflect for you and, if you don't mind sharing, how many times and to what have you died from in your most recent levels?
IGN - Unhost
http://youtube.com/nativisions
http://twitch.tv/unhost
"
Unhost wrote:
Solid build man! Always been interested in trying to create a similar build in Hardcore. How is reflect for you and, if you don't mind sharing, how many times and to what have you died from in your most recent levels?

Added my hardcore nemesis build I followed before I lost interest in the league due to losing friends to rips etc. Levelled a siphon witch to 84 in nemesis.

Reflect is not an issue with vaal pact+iron reflexes however combined with certain map mods it can prove to be an issue.
I will add a section on how I deal with reflect and certain map mods :)

As for deaths, all human error. Died a total of 5 times levels 93-97 to my recollection.

1. double boss, - 23 max res, extra proj level 76 academy boss. Pubs ran in left me to solo 6 man hp as they afk/leeched at the side, brought them to 15% then suddenly i ate 2 books from each nuking me from 10k es to 0 in 0.5 s. Lesson learnt.. dont do rip bosses especially during pubs :)

2. I was wearing mf gear for a day and got 2 shot by shrine piety with 6k es. (you cant go full mf with my spec with enough es for survivability XD)

3. Shrine piety again. I was tired and i didnt read the map mods after a 12 hour grind. I lightning warped into into 4 projectile piety lightning balls with map elemental weakness mod. Got 1 shot as the result and I wasnt capped. I usually counter elemental weakness by popping on purity as only my lightning res is not overcapped (a counter measurement I forgot to do for that map hence the rip).

4/5. The amazing client crash rip, which you unfortunately cant avoid. Client crashed during the levle 78 courtyard bosses and relogged -10% xp. I died to this crash 2 times, once solo, other with a party. I now skip courtyard bosses due to this crash.

Hope my deaths gave you pleasure in reading :)
Last edited by YoshiXt on Dec 11, 2013, 10:53:32 AM
Awesome build bro!
Has anyone tried this with the new Physical Projectile Damage support? Possibly drop WED and see if this could provide a bigger DPS boost?
IGN: Titania_
"
sm0ke52 wrote:
Has anyone tried this with the new Physical Projectile Damage support? Possibly drop WED and see if this could provide a bigger DPS boost?

Im levelling a gem as we speak but imo, its not good for wanders. Gem is more suited for skills that dont rely as much from attack speed like spectral throw.

WED gives the biggest boost in dps out of all the support gems so this cant be lost.
The only viable way i can see is losing faster attack for the new gem, but this would be a massive decrease in dps due to losing faster attack's attackspeed + attack speed reduction from physical projectile attack damage.
You will however have slow hard hits which greatly suits my playstyle.

All in all this is just all theory and has not yet been tested :)
Last edited by YoshiXt on Dec 12, 2013, 9:04:10 PM
Reserved,seems cool build to play :)
Really well done guide and build.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info