Season Five, BDC1: 1 Hour Descent Champions

So uh... I got enough points to unlock the next level of race uniques from this race; however, I don't have the remove-only stash tab to do so...

GGG pls
HowCouldThisHappenToMee (Hardcore Talisman)
"
bassdoken wrote:
So uh... I got enough points to unlock the next level of race uniques from this race; however, I don't have the remove-only stash tab to do so...

GGG pls

Try checking the HC leagues.
"
bassdoken wrote:

GGG pls

It'll be in your HC stash. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
and died at 3rd boss xD
Huh, I lost number 1 scion cuz I went to fight Gravicius, woohoh. 5 Mins of mindless running around in there :D
I was doing so well on this race, on pace to hit 21 easy. Then I went into The Nexus and got absolutely ass raped by Gravecius. That guy is on crack.
"Was it flame? I'll show you how!"
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Nov 23, 2013, 2:15:46 AM
That was good fun. Never felt starved for orbs, flasks or required gear, and the gem choices were solid (scion). I actually had to drop added fire from my main link (unique starting hat) due to mana issues, and ended with way more orbs than i needed to use (could have used them, but didnt want to waste time for uneccesary upgrades). Wish id had those sort of problems in the original descent.

The brute was slow as molasses for me and went down easily, no idea why players are claiming hes faster than turbo brutus. Is there some sort of bug at work here? Im assuming that kole clone was the brute anyway, dont recall his name now.

Thought id end with a quick gravicus kill in the last 20 seconds, tried tanking the unexpected fireball nova, got put down in short order. Think that cost me 5-6 places on the leaderboard too.

Anyway, much improved over the original descent. Well done.

Edit: I did notice that none of the chests contained blacksmiths whetstones. Not sure this is actually an issue, just thought id mention in case this was an oversight since every other useful orb was (often repeatedly) available, and whetstones were common in original descent chests.

Weapon from lvl 13 to the end:

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Nov 23, 2013, 2:22:27 AM

Wish I'd known about gravicius and not gone down, could have done better. Ran around for ages then died at 24th, ended up 34th.
That was an incredibly fun race. I like this one quite a bit more than the original Descent.
This was like my third race ever, first descent. Hands down the best fun I've had in POE for months.

But I made so many mistakes, I'm talking wrong choice after incorrect decision followed by blunders and disasters. I really should hope their is some sort of guide or explanation to all this instead of having to stumble around this race several times this season to figure out the chests/paths.
IGN: Narbays

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info