jinx shipping to germany

"
Amaroid wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
nearly all german supporters have to visit their customs office to get their parcels which is anoying like hell cause some of them have weird opening times during working hours only.

that is because jinx failed at declaring the parcels as merchandize product with a value of 20$ on a bill outside of the parcel.

i hope next time ggg chooses a company which is more capable of shipping their merchandizing stuff internationally.

I'd like to second that.

I also have to spend time and money visiting the customs office now, and fill out a form declaring the parcel's content and value which I have no way of knowing exactly. All this because Jinx is too incompetent to put a declaration on the outside.

Also wrote a complaint to Jinx directly about this, maybe they'll get better in the future...

Send a email to GGG, it'a not normal that you have to do all this extra effort to get your good for a support pack.

Jinx is responsible for the package, THEY need to sort that your package is delivered at your house and if that means that they put wrong papers on it THEY have to sort it and resend.

I am still waiting for 2 packages 2 Germany but i will not take shit to go to customs... that is not happening lol
got my stuff delivered direct to my door.

no customs, no problems.
Dran, drauf, drüber !
Strange, I didn´t have to pay anything, seems it depends on the customs?

I got a 0,00€ "bill", that´s all.
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
"
roetetoet wrote:
Jinx is responsible for the package, THEY need to sort that your package is delivered at your house and if that means that they put wrong papers on it THEY have to sort it and resend.

I am still waiting for 2 packages 2 Germany but i will not take shit to go to customs... that is not happening lol

Jinx needs to make sure the package is delivered to me, but they can't possibly control what German customs requires me to do to get it. I don't think they HAVE to do anything differently, it's just really bad customer service not to add a simple declaration on international shippings.

Btw, my tracking said the order arrived in Germany on 14.11. already, but I only got the customs notice today.
"
Amaroid wrote:
"
roetetoet wrote:

Jinx needs to make sure the package is delivered to me, but they can't possibly control what German customs requires me to do to get it. I don't think they HAVE to do anything differently, it's just really bad customer service not to add a simple declaration on international shippings.

Btw, my tracking said the order arrived in Germany on 14.11. already, but I only got the customs notice today.

I got my notice today also that i have to go to the custom office in soltau...

really bad show from Jinx tbh and a lot of hassle for me.
Similar thing happened to me but much more extreme.

I had to pay the quivilant of around 40 USD to receive my package from customs.

I live in Denmark.

Tbh i am quite pissed, not so much because of the money, can easily afford that, but the fact that Jinx didnt get their stuff straight and deliver any notice of the value of the contents for customs to see.

Ultimately this also angers me towards GGG, they choose them as partners for this and i somehow consider them responsible also.
Last edited by Anelit on Nov 30, 2013, 1:44:57 PM
"
Anelit wrote:

I live in Denmark.

Tbh i am quite pissed, not so much because of the money, can easily afford that, but the fact that Jinx didnt get their stuff straight and deliver any notice of the value of the contents for customs to see.

Ultimately this also angers me towards GGG, they choose them as partners for this and i somehow consider them responsible also.

I am not sure what i have to pay for 2 packages yet, there is a little note with them that says 0.00 euro but i am english and live in German so no clue what it says, i do know i have to drive for a hour to pick them up.

This holds me from buying a other release pack tbh, as i am not up for all this bs again and i will certainly have a email toward ggg
"
roetetoet wrote:
"
Anelit wrote:

I live in Denmark.

I am not sure what i have to pay for 2 packages yet, there is a little note with them that says 0.00 euro but i am english and live in German so no clue what it says, i do know i have to drive for a hour to pick them up.

This holds me from buying a other release pack tbh, as i am not up for all this bs again and i will certainly have a email toward ggg

your english sounds more polish then english though ... you make more mistakes then a non-native ...tell that to your grandma that you are english ... you are clearly not
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
"
exorzist wrote:
"
roetetoet wrote:
"
Anelit wrote:

I live in Denmark.

your english sounds more polish then english though ... you make more mistakes then a non-native ...tell that to your grandma that you are english ... you are clearly not

His english is perfectly understandable for anyone that knows basic english and very much adequate for a forum consisting of people from all kind of nationalities.

Which makes me wonder why you even bring his grammar up, seeing as it has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Some sort of fanboyism, getting angry at anyone that has any negative experience with the developer of your choosen game maybe? I seriously cannot think of another reason.

And by the way when you post to critique someones grammar you might try and use any kind of punctuation yourself while doing so.
"
Anelit wrote:

And by the way when you post to critique someones grammar you might try and use any kind of punctuation yourself while doing so.

The difference is I never claimed to be english. But if someone says "I'm english" and then writes like a 10years old, I dunno ... credibility ... you know
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info