jinx shipping to germany

Yeah, it obviously depends on who you talk to at J!NX and your custom's office*. RNG is RNG, just try again :-D

*Those guys are often ready to negotiate if you explain everything and ask nicely :-)
"
Alysma wrote:
*Those guys are often ready to negotiate if you explain everything and ask nicely :-)

i'm a nice person by nature 8-) will try my best.

i meanwhile read about the customs problem in the "german corner", just fyi for all the non german folks: nearly all german supporters have to visit their customs office to get their parcels which is anoying like hell cause some of them have weird opening times during working hours only.

that is because jinx failed at declaring the parcels as merchandize product with a value of 20$ on a bill outside of the parcel.

i hope next time ggg chooses a company which is more capable of shipping their merchandizing stuff internationally.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
all fine now:

my gf was so nice to get the stuff for me and could convince the customs officer that the 2 low quality t-shirts produced in mexico and one poster aren't worth more than 20€.

ok, nearly all fine:

despite looking up conversion tables on the internetz i failed at converting european to american sizes, i think i can cover my car from frost with this shirt.

the poster is outdated, though still impressive.

all i can use is the chaos orb keyring but this one is really good quality.
my gf sugessted already she's hiding it in the house and i can locally hunt for a chaos orb.
"
geradon wrote:
despite looking up conversion tables on the internetz i failed at converting european to american sizes, i think i can cover my car from frost with this shirt.

now I start wondering :/ hopefully no bad surprises..
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Nov 19, 2013, 8:19:06 AM
"
geradon wrote:
[...]

my gf sugessted already she's hiding it in the house and i can locally hunt for a chaos orb.

Only that other girlfriend one posted about with the "Find your own way inland, exile!" shout-out is comparable. You are a blessed individual.

"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

Looks like I will pin the shirt to the wall too if that is true. Well my fault I guess but really unfortunate as the PoE shirts sold in the shop now are not on par with the supporter ones.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Nov 19, 2013, 8:21:03 AM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

"
geradon wrote:
[...]

Only that other girlfriend one posted about with the "Find your own way inland, exile!" shout-out is comparable. You are a blessed individual.

didn't mention the best thing, i can define the drop rate 8-) muhahahaha!

"
Nightmare90 wrote:

"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

Looks like I will pin the shirt to the wall too if that is true. Well my fault I guess but really unfortunate as the PoE shirts sold in the shop now are not on par with the supporter ones.

closed beta shirts had a higher quality, the fabric was much thicker and smoother. for the size, i ordered the american equivalence of a german xl which converted to 2x in the table i found.

hanging on the wall? amazing idea, i already unsuccessfully tried to use it as a window curtain.
Glad you are sorted mate. Free should be free god damnit. Luckily for me my T-shirt is almost fine, I just need to go on some PoE diet...
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
geradon wrote:
all fine now:

my gf was so nice to get the stuff for me and could convince the customs officer that the 2 low quality t-shirts produced in mexico and one poster aren't worth more than 20€.

ok, nearly all fine:

the poster is outdated, though still impressive.

all i can use is the chaos orb keyring but this one is really good quality.

Personally, I like the tabula rasa shirt I got. Im used to cheap shirts, since that's usually what I wear, cheap t-shirts. Since I already know my size in American sizes, I didn't have the same issue though.

Im picky about my shirt size because it's somewhere between medium and large, but it turned out to be a perfect size. That sucks though, maybe they should include international sizes on the website, like most companies do for shoes and stuff.

Good luck finding your chaos, lol, that's pretty awesome.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Nov 19, 2013, 2:30:49 PM
"
geradon wrote:
nearly all german supporters have to visit their customs office to get their parcels which is anoying like hell cause some of them have weird opening times during working hours only.

that is because jinx failed at declaring the parcels as merchandize product with a value of 20$ on a bill outside of the parcel.

i hope next time ggg chooses a company which is more capable of shipping their merchandizing stuff internationally.

I'd like to second that.

I also have to spend time and money visiting the customs office now, and fill out a form declaring the parcel's content and value which I have no way of knowing exactly. All this because Jinx is too incompetent to put a declaration on the outside.

Also wrote a complaint to Jinx directly about this, maybe they'll get better in the future...
I am still waiting on 2 packages that is send to German, the tracking says it's at the local postoffice for about 2 weeks now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info