Dec 24: One-week HC Race

"
Coldet wrote:
OK so regarding the Lag/Transition problems.

After endless hassles this morning I decided to try connecting to the American server instead. All seemed to be fine for a while until I returned to Town and it was back to my same old headache. But Hey we're Beta testers so here's a Screenshot.

As you can see /debug would also not work.

Spoiler

Those framerate spikes have happened to me in the past. What has helped has been to shift from fullscreen to windowed or windowed to fullscreen. Also if you're using an ATI Radeon card, check your catalyst control centre; make sure the graphics profile for path of exile is set to lowest qualities, and the boxes for "use application settings" are checked preferentially.
"
Verb wrote:
anyone else having trouble even getting in to a char in the race?

yes
yes, big trouble. Also when enter anywhere location and using portal :(
"
IGran wrote:
"
Verb wrote:
anyone else having trouble even getting in to a char in the race?

yes
yes, big trouble. Also when enter anywhere location and using portal :(

yeah thats my problem aswell. I finaly got in to the game and my char had been moved to default and I'm pretty sure the one I started now is gonna go along the same fate, stuck in a loading screen again....
The thing is I cleared both sides completely, cleared before I went down to the dweller and down there I cleared the area around the entrance and now when I tried to exit I got stuck. If my char has been moved to default now then it cant be because he died, it must be because the game thought he died because some fucking reason......
Its always in the last place you look
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable

This ranger died at about rank 21, level 30 at the time. Those were the notables that were lost.
That bow was incredible. I miss it already.

Thankfully I still have this in the race stash:

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Dec 24, 2012, 7:01:07 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Cant play because of latency -.-

Edit: Having 1000ms in Mud Flats and Terrace!!!
Last edited by PunisherPT on Dec 24, 2012, 7:38:39 AM
try changing your gateway from US to Europe or something.
IGN: Winxie
woah. i hope this isn't a taster of what OB is going to be like. started a marauder, first off I couldn't socket the gem and couldn't hit anything and the monsters weren't attacking me.

quit PoE. return to find the gem dropped on the floor but no weapon. barrels broken. luckily I can fight now and another weapon drops after a while. socket the gem. kill hillock. into town... it's a ghost town!

chat goes nowhere. no stash. no npcs. no exits.

ooooooooo.

EDIT 4+ hours later: although I'm in Europe, I found Singapore connection reasonable. I'm a slow casual player taking it easy though so your mileage may vary.

Also, the missing weapon.. it was on the alternative gear tab :P
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Dec 24, 2012, 12:54:29 PM
Unplayable =(
ITS sabotage!!!!! some one call the COPS
Yeah, I played a little bit this morning but stopped at merveil cos it took me 4 tries on average to enter a new area. Will try again tomorrow.

I suppose celebrating Christmas will have to do for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info