5000 Posts, 5000 Dollars: It is accomplished!

5000 posts and how long have this website been up?
Gratz on the 5000 mark... normally I'd call you a spambot but in your case this is pretty wrong.

Keep up your good work as beta-tester and thank you for being so generous to the kiwis. They look really cute ^-^
Congratulations on your long awaited 5000th post!
Here's to using to much time on the internet and saving flightless birds!
Good Job!
Us New Zealanders appreciate your over seas support, so that we can have multitudes of Kiwis roaming our fair land once more.
They are a very unique, and beautiful bird, hopefully you'll come to NZ some day and see one in person. Or perhaps you already have

Also,
for anyone hesitating, let me help...

yea. its exceptionally cute.
Last edited by Jazzo on Dec 4, 2012, 8:29:47 AM
If you would have spend 1$ everytime you posted something. Nothing would be different for you ;D
Kiwis are cute.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Are you quite serious? If so, i feel like i made a donation now.
"
PinkiePieHD wrote:
5000 posts and how long have this website been up?

Not sure, but I've been here since March. I average 20-25 posts a day. I genuinely have no idea how I managed that. I'm also working on a PhD, took care of my dying grandmother this year (man that was intense), have a live-in girlfriend with whom I do plenty of stuff and recently quit a 10-15 hour a week part time pocket-money job.

I think my prolific posting probably says less about me and more about the community and its game (or is it the other way around) that encourages so many responses and comments.

This may well be my last hurrah before Open Beta turns the forum into scorched earth, New Zealand style, but I remain optimistic that we are ready for it, and that Open Beta will bring just as many cool, smart new people as we already have, if not more.

__

It's interesting. I've essentially created an off-topic thread in the General Discussion board. I should feel really bad about this but it's for a good cause and will (hopefully) not stay on the front page too long. ^_^

Only one PM so far. Come on...I think real kiwis are way cuter than virtual ones!

__

45 at this point. I think.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Dec 4, 2012, 9:11:28 AM
"
Jazzo wrote:
Us New Zealanders appreciate your over seas support, so that we can have multitudes of Kiwis roaming our fair land once more.
They are a very unique, and beautiful bird, hopefully you'll come to NZ some day and see one in person. Or perhaps you already have

Also,
for anyone hesitating, let me help...

yea. its exceptionally cute.

O_O its so cute i wanna cry and puke, but cant decide if it should be at the same time or should the puke come before the cry?
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info