5000 Posts, 5000 Dollars: It is accomplished!

Up for the challenge ! :D Kiwis are sweet. Man you are in deep trouble now :D
Kiwi birds are vicious bloodthirsty murderers at the top of the food chain. Their prey includes; people, lions, crocodiles, badgers, and they drink from pools of acid, radiation, and lava.
Talk about dedication in the forum besides being a forum mod. There this forum I go to for the last three years (also a forum mod over there), and I only managed to post almost 8k posts.

Edit: Oh yeah, I got over 5k posts in the Vindictus forum. Only spent a little over a year there.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 4, 2012, 3:42:28 AM
Charan I am glad you said you'd donate for every unique post in this thread and not for every view of this thread. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Having spent money for a gold Virtual Kiwi the least I can do is spend more money to save a real one.

Gratz for the 5000 posts and thank you for the Kiwi link, I will share it with as many people and as many social network that I can.
I read a post of yours some time ago that said you where [gay] for your own walls of text....... well shit man you were fair dinkum weren't you old man. Good for you! 8)

Bring me my bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire.....

If i am a troll who is no troll who then is the troll? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/53626 }:)

'I rise from the ashes of my own defeat, only to be smitten down again...'
- Some poor soul.
We need a Hardcore ladder for Forum posts.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Gratulations
for both
adopting a kiwi and reaching 5k
(and your new avatar)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Dec 4, 2012, 3:45:37 AM
Pssst! This is Hank Scorpio (your friendly neighborhood criminal mastermind) whispering! I wrote a script that will create a million unique accounts on this site and post some random, yet meaningful stuff here! I will save the kiwi at the small price of Charan's sanity! Hohoho!
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
This is purely in the interest of my stomach.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info