5000 Posts, 5000 Dollars: It is accomplished!

Be hardcore: cry gastric acid. ^_^

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Pay more cash to Kiwi.
I have no idea who you are, or much about this game really since I only signed up a few days ago, though helping a cute little bird that lays an egg almost the size of itself AND wasting someone elses money, can't say no to that.

When I passed 1000 posts I thought my posting habits were a bit crazy.

I hope your donations lead you to a position of King of the Kiwis! They shall follow you into battle!
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
KaunMOth wrote:
I have no idea who you are, or much about this game really since I only signed up a few days ago, though helping a cute little bird that lays an egg almost the size of itself AND wasting someone elses money, can't say no to that.

Welcome to PoE. :)

You can read a bit (a lot) about me in the 'Meet your moderators' thread, but I think you've summed up this thread nicely. I'm Charan and I like wasting my money on things like cute little birds and indie ARPGs.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Go kiwis! They are so cute! :D
I am unique!
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Well, I admit to be thorn. On one side my desire to do good and help the kiwis. On the other, my fear of adding to the fire and contributing to your bankruptcy Charan...

But as a passionate environmentalist (I donate 50$/month to Greenpeace) I just cannot let pass an opportunity to do good, especially by just posting a reply. So there, give them another 10$ for me, it's for a really good cause :)

I assume you knew what you were getting into when you started this, and have enough money to back your words without fear of going broke...
"
Charan wrote:
I accidentally hit my 5000th post earlier today saying very nice things about Chris Wilson without really thinking about it.

To celebrate my absolute lack of life, I've decided to contribute not to the game (because I think that's precisely why I'm at 5000 freakin' posts) but to the heart and soul behind it. The cute, harmless and utterly precious Kiwi bird.

I've just contributed an undisclosed sum to this site, and would be thrilled if others here might find the means to join me in help keeping this little bugger off the endangered species list entirely.

But I understand that every cent counts, so I've got two proposals:

1) for every unique reply to this thread, I'll contribute another ten dollars to Kiwis for Kiwi -- one per user/account;

and

2) if you can PM me the code you receive upon making a donation to Kiwi for Kiwis, I'll buy YOU 100 GGGold.

I'm sorry that my little 5000 post milestone didn't contain more spoilers for Act 3 or Open Beta information, but I think this gesture is really in the spirit of what GGG stands for: an awesome, precious thing utterly unique to New Zealand. Be it a game developer or their unofficial mascot, I can really get behind that.

Update:

So far: 44 unique posts. I'll wait to see if we hit that significant 'one click' donation before processing. Hmm...76 to go!

You Sir, are a great man!
And dear lord are those little buggers cute. Absolutely love them.
No way they can be allowed to be extinct! >:-|
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
Charan wrote:

Only one PM so far. Come on...I think real kiwis are way cuter than virtual ones!

The donation has been made, I haven't sent you a PM because I think that the 100 GGGold are better spent on our little Kiwis friends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info