[2.2] Wurpo's quill rain + cast on crit build (aka stress test build) [not scion anymore]

@kiwireaper

You can't use the main clearing ability (LA) with a wand. Wands are not capable of doing anywhere near what LA can for AoE damage through crit procs, the best a wand can do is barrage which is meant for single target.

@Ciberyo

You really think 67% more damage to two spells, which is worth 134% more damage (more than if I put another spell in there) could be outdone by +1 or +2 levels to the gems?

Wurps:

- I change my vollls 6L for urs = spedned 1200 chroimatics and u just sy like nothing 60 chromatics burned on it... PM me pls for the trade ---- >

EDIT: NOW AGAIN the same off color:

IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Dec 17, 2013, 12:09:55 PM
"
Dhoros wrote:
Wurps:

- I change my vollls 6L for urs = spedned 1200 chroimatics and u just sy like nothing 60 chromatics burned on it... PM me pls for the trade ---- >

I have no idea what you're saying.
"
Wurps wrote:

"just for try, for see and for know"
Anyone looking to pic up a 6L Quill Rain and 6L Voll's with the correct colors for this build PM me, I'm selling my set.

IGN:: Pandemicz

Last edited by kalandvogt on Dec 17, 2013, 2:28:07 PM
"
Wurps wrote:
"
Dhoros wrote:
Wurps:

Read: I change my volls 6L for urs, cos i spedned 1200 chromatics and dsnt worked and u with only 60 chr u maked it. What u dnt understand.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
Dhoros wrote:

Read: I change my volls 6L for urs, cos i spedned 1200 chromatics and dsnt worked and u with only 60 chr u maked it. What u dnt understand.

This guy is funny:) You can't give him the armor to recolor it like he has. It's a pure lottery! One will get it after 60chroms, another will need over 1k. Just luck. No one has magic powers to do it in X tries. That's why I am still running
and I am doing well.
Last edited by HeyterVic on Dec 18, 2013, 2:39:28 AM
"
HeyterVic wrote:
"
Dhoros wrote:

This guy is funny:) You can't give him the armor to recolor it like he has. It's a pure lottery! One will get it after 60chroms, another will need over 1k. Just luck. No one has magic powers to do it in X tries. That's why I am still running
and I am doing well.

I demand you fix your voll's. The old single target link is like 10% of the damage of the new one.
Read: I change my volls 5L6S for urs, cos i spedned 200 fusings and dsnt worked and u with only 60 fuse u maked it. What u dnt understand.

"just for try, for see and for know"
Finally got the right colors :)

Excited to try out this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info