Many ideas to improve the game

"
sowus wrote:

1. Some effects.
Well, it could be great to see that our hands are light up in red when our character leeches life, blue for mana leech and green if both :)

I like this. I actually supported it when it was mentioned in the global chat recently.

"
sowus wrote:

2. While playing I was wondering, how the hell all the barrels be found in the jungle?

I suggested in the past to have area specific loot. I would bet that sort of thing is going to happen gradually throughout the OB. It's a very minor thing, but something that is probably on the list.

"
sowus wrote:
2. Button to relocate items in stash and backpack.
Yeah. In the inventory there could be such button (like it was in "Arcanum", maybe someone remember the game). So users won't waste time on clicking and setting items in their stash manually, etc.

Are you talking about a sort button, or quickly moving items to and from the stash? You can ctrl + click to quick move things to and from the stash, but I'm thinking you mean like an arrange button, yes?

"
sowus wrote:
4. Shortcut key for Scrolls of Portals.

Faster than opening inventory and right clicking on scroll.

I don't hate this idea. A lot of people have brought it up before. I don't think it's a big deal for wisdom scrolls, but I think that something for TP would be useful. Right now when you have a TP gem, you can select it as a skill. I think that it would be nice to ALWAYS have that as a selectable skill. Have a little number by it to tell you how many you have at your disposal ( maybe when more than 10 have it just say 10+ ). If you don't have any portal scrolls make the skill grayed out like skills you can't cast are set up now.

Just an idea your post made me think of.

"
sowus wrote:
5. In my opinion, 3 Scrolls of Wisdom is too high price for Scroll of Portals. It should be reduced to 2 Scrolls.

I don't mind the exchange rate. You have SOOO many scrolls later in the game. Because you can go from wisdom scrolls and trade all the way up to high level orbs, if you lower the exchange rate on the low level items, high level items may lose value fast.

"
sowus wrote:

1. Passive skills acceptation.
When we choose a skill there would appear a pop-up that tell us what skill we took and do we accept that. It gives a chance to not mess-up our passive tree.
Now we can easily make a mistake and then we need to use our RP to discard our choice.

Yeah, I've been hoping for this one for a while.

"
sowus wrote:
3. Support gems if not added to any skill supports normal attacks.

I don't think that would work all too well. The mana / modifiers calculations would be all crazy.

Cheers!
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:

"
sowus wrote:
2. Button to relocate items in stash and backpack.
Yeah. In the inventory there could be such button (like it was in "Arcanum", maybe someone remember the game). So users won't waste time on clicking and setting items in their stash manually, etc.

Are you talking about a sort button, or quickly moving items to and from the stash? You can ctrl + click to quick move things to and from the stash, but I'm thinking you mean like an arrange button, yes?

Yeah.. i was thinking about "sorting" button :)

And thanks for comments :)
Added new idea to Item tab.

8. Autostack items.

I'm talking about shards which when reach 20 or 40 changes into orbs. Those orbs could autostack into not-full-group of it.
"
sowus wrote:
Added new idea to Item tab.

8. Autostack items.

I'm talking about shards which when reach 20 or 40 changes into orbs. Those orbs could autostack into not-full-group of it.

This fucking gets me riled up, I get shards and the fucking orb won't even stack itself, fucking asshole bastard orb.

Please fix this GGG :D.
IGN Suojata
Because of adding "Trade Channel" into the game I've deleted it from my list :)

Please comment other ideas :)
Ideas are great though my idea: Help chanell i saw that somewhere and i think its great idea since you make list put it here maybe if we get more posts GGG developers may see it and its good to add Help channel the prefix would be ? and it can be closed ingame like you can close Global chat this Help chanell would be for starting players that have questions and pro players that can answer them.
Added your help channel to the list. Thanks!

"
Foronisus wrote:
maybe if we get more posts GGG developers may see it

I don't think so. There's not many threads where devs have posted their thoughts through the "Suggestions" forum. So we should have hope that devs are reading it.
I don't see any ideas added to the game from this list so I'm only "refreshing" thread (if I'm wrong, post it!).

Comment!
sowus - tak trzymać :)
Great ideas :)

iam not sure but there should be something done with drop when you're in party...'cause the real plague are ninjas (fast clickers) - guys picking up your items. Sometimes you don't have enough time to get closer to your item and pick up it and sometimes yes -those items are legendary.It's frustrating when some asian (no offense ;) just funny example) got your item because his clicking is fast as cheetah.

Maybe the good solution is increase duration of time to pick up item, or do smth like every player has his special drop that no one can steal?

'Cause Im in Beast Mode
Added to new ideas!

Skills

5. In-game passive skill planner.

On Skill Tree there could be added a button "Skill planner" or something. After clicking it the passive skill reappears with with skills already selected and we can add all available points. Then we could asve it.
After that, we could enter to our passive skill tree and see the planned "path" of skills.

Like this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item

9. Increase looting duration.

Prithvijaj is not the only one, who thinks that time to loot items is to small. It should be increased for several seconds so players who're fighting with bosses are many foes would have time to get their items.

Thanks Prithvijaj! :)

Share this thread and comment!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info