Boss damage in Orchard Map

Or just blind it. or decoy totem. or some minions. temp chain, enfeeble. overcap fire res (75% seems much but isnt)
None of the bosses is broken. every boss can be countered multiple ways.
use your imagination :-)
Last edited by NomadFX on Oct 31, 2013, 9:12:22 AM
The fireballs I can anticipate and evade but whenever he comes out of the ground I automatically take damage without there being a graphic for what is doing the damage. It doesn't matter if I am close to him or not when that happens. Anyone else experiencing this?
He does have the Far shot ability. Well, I solo'd him with ease on my summoner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYU5i6ktH8c

Zombies had around 4.5K life at that time, together with 78% Fire res. They Survived 2 shots with ease. If I placed my totem on a better location, they prolly been fully recovered by the time the second shot hit as well. Note: this is without life leech on the zombies.

I think he's fine now where he is.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
I've got an orchard map I was about to run. I think I'm going to throw it away after reading this thread.
It's much easier since the recent patch.
"
Brelm wrote:
I've got an orchard map I was about to run. I think I'm going to throw it away after reading this thread.

Save them and once you have three you can upgrade them to a sewers map!
Screw his fireball thing. This guy melees harder than Brutus. If that sounds retarded to you, it's because it is.
They didn't nerf those things at all if they can kill my 91 with nearly best items in the game with about 8k health granted I kill it in mere seconds but if IT does hit me I nearly get 1 shot what the fuck lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I ran a 66 orchard map today with the mods ee and goatmen.
A very very large group of goatmen awaited my steps down the stairs and I died 4 times before I killed the boss. I thought I'd just quicksilver around until my totems could take make work of all the mobs. Nope. That boss would pop out of the ground 10 yards behind me and I would die. I'll admit I'm not statistically defensively inclined with this witch though.
When he pops up he always gets a melee hit off on you, so the more time hes burrows after you, the more guaranteed hits he'll get. I can face tank him with by chaining granites and evasions(IR) flasks up, but barely.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info