[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
Hey first of all id like to say thanks for showing me another awesome build to run..ive been searching for a while since new league is coming up.

I just wanted to ask which build you suggest for pretty much 100% soloing. I prefer the crit build because of the insane damage(insane tooltip :p) but im not a big fan of fire trap prolif. Would using multitrap still be a good idea with the crit or should i just run the non crit build. Also is the crit build damage still good if you dont crit? Thanks in advance.

Imo Drop prolif for either AoE or multi trap and see which you like more. Grab more life nodes on the tree and make sure you use grace + Clarity.

if not then stick with the non crit build but I would advise the crit build with the following changes, you will prob still need to crit to do damage Unless you run ele weakness/flamability
Hi Pohx,

Great build so far, I am enjoying it alot.

One question: How are you getting nearly 1200% crit multi based on your Crit Trapper nodes and your gear?

Even with Q20 Crit Weakness and Crit multi in wep/ammy/gloves slot, I can't get over 900%.

How did you achieve 1181%?

Thanks, and sorry if this has been asked already, but your thread is very popular.
"
Tipptoe wrote:
Hi Pohx,

One question: How are you getting nearly 1200% crit multi based on your Crit Trapper nodes and your gear?

Even with Q20 Crit Weakness and Crit multi in wep/ammy/gloves slot, I can't get over 900%.

Thanks, and sorry if this has been asked already, but your thread is very popular.

*Base of 150%
*70% From Throat Seeker Cluster By Witch
*20% From Assassination
*40% From Spell Power ( Spells Only )

The Rest Comes From Gear

Hey Pohx,

Does the sunblast belt unique still have any relevance in this build? I don't have great gear at the moment @ 79 and my damage is low since I do not yet have the crit/crit damage nodes. I was able to get a perfect damage roll sunblast drop a few days ago and have been trying to weigh wearing it vs. trying to sell it on Nemesis. Perhaps it would be a passable substitute for Maligaros gloves?

"
trann wrote:
Hey Pohx,

Does the sunblast belt unique still have any relevance in this build? I don't have great gear at the moment @ 79 and my damage is low since I do not yet have the crit/crit damage nodes. I was able to get a perfect damage roll sunblast drop a few days ago and have been trying to weigh wearing it vs. trying to sell it on Nemesis. Perhaps it would be a passable substitute for Maligaros gloves?

Check my current gear setup, I'm using both of them. You really can't replace mali's if you want to get the maximum damage, You can however replace that belt
Hi Pohx,
i am really enyoing your build. lvl 82 atm. Just "finished" my gear but still can not descide if a sunblast is worth it. Atm my belt give me so much life and the needed lightning resistance. And i think its not so easy to get the lightning res anywhere else easily at my gear.

Could you may give me your average fire trap dmg with and without sunblast?
And would you exalt the dagger to hope for the mana regen or the topaz ring for the life?

By the way is anyone intrested in this dagger? It fits very good for this build. Also with the additional mana regen. It was my old one. Just pm me or IG @My_Name_Is_Mikasa

Last edited by BombaFat on Jan 27, 2014, 4:20:37 PM
I would Exalt the ring for Life Over The Dagger for Mana regen, unless you can't run an AA and really need it, 99% of the time life would be more important since it'll impact you in many ways along with the status ailments paired with the maximum % of life.

WITH

WITHOUT
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Tipptoe wrote:
Hi Pohx,

*Base of 150%
*70% From Throat Seeker Cluster By Witch
*20% From Assassination
*40% From Spell Power ( Spells Only )

The Rest Comes From Gear

Thanks for the reply, I must have screwed up the multi/additive calc somewhere.

Should i flip my lvl 20 added fire in bear trap setup for 20% quality added fire ?
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
Should i flip my lvl 20 added fire in bear trap setup for 20% quality added fire ?

it's up to you, you'll gain a slight damage increase from it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info