[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
"
Kazmio wrote:
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
whats a solid critt strike chance to have unbuffed 20%, 25% or 30%?

Yeah, I'd like to see whats your crit chance on Fire trap is -

I have mine at 17% (not transited over to crit yet) and won't do it too early. So what mark should I aim for before going fully crit ?

Still waiting for this question to be answered. PS, mine is currently at 25.9%. In theory, I would have to throw 4 traps for one of them to crit but at 32-33% 1/3 should critt. Is 32-33% the minumum best critt chance to have then?

Extremely Sorry about that, didn't see the question.

32-34% is perfectly fine unbuffed if you can manage that. I believe my fire trap crit chance is 32.6 i'll post it in an hour or so once I get home, 33% + Crit weakness = 42% then you have your diamond flask to roll, I believe you should aim for over 30% crit rate, capping around 40% for the crit trapper.

Personally I find 33% to be an alright spot

Last edited by Pohx on Jan 22, 2014, 5:04:55 AM
Thanks for the reply.
I currently have:
30.3% crit chance. (i could push this up to 37.5 % with 3 endurance charges. have ice spear on crit and still have all skils for the build)
641% Critt Multi (very bad)
life:4635; Mana: 2732
tooltip fire tap: 8.4K
chaos res is -3% with the skill talent

im lvl 86

I dont want to wait until im lvl 91/92(so fucking long) until i can get throat seeker.
Where is the best place to take points from and to put them into throat seeker?
I will wait till im lvl 87 before i respec the 5 points needed.
PS, im thinking of respeccing the oak endurance charge for a skill point.
I might want to keep hold of that 16% chaos res node, unless you think dropping it and going with -19% chaos res is fine.

Can u advise on my gear? im thinking of getting a 65% critt ammy with 14% inc Armour, 15 light, 30 cold res but only 32 life(and 24 strength) for 15 chaos. Should i buy it?

My gear so far

My Skill tree so far lvl 86

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcOSBGWFSAYPBjbGYYc3B6UJDwmlSepKaUqTSzpLagxnjIYNZI2ez8nRitGcUk7SVFKfUrITeNOKk6bUzFVS1YtWm1br1u7XfJe-mKsZ6Buqm-eb7xwUXBScNV08X6wf8aCHoMJg9uFMod2iEKI8Yw2j_qSzZLzkyeTOp1jnaOdqqKjpLGmV6dcrD-sR6xZrH-xkLMDtAy0o7Xyt3W31r0nwFHBxcM6ykrWndhU2wvbWdvn3FfdDeOE5Y7nY-ss7hXxdvId-ej8q_zF_gr-jw==

Last edited by Scrapm3tal on Jan 22, 2014, 6:24:18 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGcOSA_EEZYVIBg8GNsZhhzcHpQkPCaVJ6kppSpNLOktqDGeMhg1kjZ7O3w_J0YrRnFJO0lRSn1KyE3jTipOm1MxVUtWLVptWqZbr1u7XfJirGegbqpvnm-8cFFwUnDVdPF-sH_Ggh6DCYPbhTKHdohCiPGMNo_6ks2S85MnkzqdY52qoqOksaZXp1ysP6xHrFmsf7GQswO0DLSjtfK3dbfWuMq9J8BRwcXDOspK1p3YVNsL21nb59xX3MfdDeOE5Y7nY-ss7BjuFfId-ej8xf4K_o8=

You're either going to drop crit or life to gain more crit damage, I would definitely drop the chaos res & oak charge

if you need the resists or str requirements I would grab the ammy, it's a fair price for it, if you don't want to drop more life since you'll be grabbing Throat seeker, then just stick with the current setup
Last edited by Pohx on Jan 22, 2014, 10:11:17 AM
aight, did the respect now im at 744% crit multi and 26% chance. not too shabby.

last time i checked you had around 11K dps on your firetrap tool tip. you mean to say the taming doubles your tooltip dps? because thats the only change i see on your gear...
Last edited by Scrapm3tal on Jan 22, 2014, 12:29:42 PM
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
aight, did the respect now im at 744% crit multi and 26% chance. not too shabby.

last time i checked you had around 11K dps on your firetrap tool tip. you mean to say the taming doubles your tooltip dps? because thats the only change i see on your gear...

nah it's 11.8k - 12.2k with taming on/off

had remote mine instead of prolif
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:

you just experimenting with remote mine? Is it any good?
Hey Phox could you please link all of your current gear (with the gems still in them)? I've noticed you've been changing your gear and gems quite a lot over time.

Thanks!
"
Dopebear wrote:
Hey Phox could you please link all of your current gear (with the gems still in them)? I've noticed you've been changing your gear and gems quite a lot over time.

Thanks!

top of the guide should have that section, it's simply 1 life point off since I've lvl'd aura gems will always change depending on the party
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:

you just experimenting with remote mine? Is it any good?

well. it's extremely high damage for single target in 6 man groups, it's just extremely dangerous depending on the scenario

EDIT: pretty much only needed for bosses that don't move lol
Last edited by Pohx on Jan 23, 2014, 2:00:30 AM
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Dopebear wrote:

Thanks!

top of the guide should have that section, it's simply 1 life point off since I've lvl'd aura gems will always change depending on the party

Ah, I must've had the tab open to an old version/didn't refresh page for a long time.

How come you use Firetrap and not EK? I'm currently running,

EK seems very powerful. Been alternating between the two and EK seems far stronger. Even with Carcass Jack.

EDIT: How come you don't take the Master Sapper cluster in the bottom right of the tree? Seems like a useful and efficient cluster.
Last edited by Dopebear on Jan 23, 2014, 3:41:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info