[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

nice guide!
i have two questions:
do you play always solo?
what do you do against mobs who jump right in melee range - for example mobs with flicker strike?
Pohx your awesome :D
"
BeRse wrote:
nice guide!
i have two questions:
do you play always solo?
what do you do against mobs who jump right in melee range - for example mobs with flicker strike?

I play a EV/Acrobatics/Ondar's variant of the build, but I'm sure it will be similar to what the guides version would do.

If its a single creature, toss Bear and Cold snap traps at your feet and keep your fingers on your health pots (I keep 2 50% instant ones, and 2 over time ones on my bar).

If its a tanky mob or a group you can also lob mutli fire and EK traps, and once you have a stack of 3 set up out of mob range, walk over to it and the mob gets hit by 3 traps at once. Rinse and repeat until dead. Again keep your finger on pots.

Also if you see the mob or pack before they are on you, you can pre set your traps so when they do flicker in they die instantly.

Either way if you have enough defenses your pots should get you through till the pack/creature is dead.

FYI I don't think this is the case with flicker strike, but with pretty much all the other jump type movement skills the mob actually trips every trap in its path when jumping towards you. So if you have enough traps out when it jumps at you it will be dead before it reaches you.
"
Gorrim wrote:
"
BeRse wrote:
nice guide!
i have two questions:
do you play always solo?

I play a EV/Acrobatics/Ondar's variant of the build, but I'm sure it will be similar to what the guides version would do.

If its a single creature, toss Bear and Cold snap traps at your feet and keep your fingers on your health pots (I keep 2 50% instant ones, and 2 over time ones on my bar).

If its a tanky mob or a group you can also lob mutli fire and EK traps, and once you have a stack of 3 set up out of mob range, walk over to it and the mob gets hit by 3 traps at once. Rinse and repeat until dead. Again keep your finger on pots.

Also if you see the mob or pack before they are on you, you can pre set your traps so when they do flicker in they die instantly.

Either way if you have enough defenses your pots should get you through till the pack/creature is dead.

FYI I don't think this is the case with flicker strike, but with pretty much all the other jump type movement skills the mob actually trips every trap in its path when jumping towards you. So if you have enough traps out when it jumps at you it will be dead before it reaches you.

Couldn't say it any better myself, Thank you so much

In terms of solo, Nope I can easily run with a party, I prefer not to go over 3 due to massive lag and loot everywhere. However, even in a group of 3-4 I'm still able to freeze packs of mobs
Last edited by Pohx on Nov 8, 2013, 10:41:27 AM
Merciless Dominus Video is now up
Bump
bump
Just woke up, feel free to msg me
Very nice Build, much fun! Also the Stream is one of my favourite ones, not only because of the interaction with the chat. Keep up the good stuff. :)
Last edited by RealCheesus on Nov 9, 2013, 3:42:57 PM
Working on updating new map boss killss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info