[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
Wiseman wrote:

Hey man, i like your stream and your trapper build. But i have one problem, i got rly low resist on merciless.. im thinking to get some allres nodes but dunno. I linked my gear, what do you think?

Thanks

Definitely try to upgrade that coral ring as your top priority for resists, there is no harm in picking up resist nodes then skilling out of them
Fun build and fun stream! Thanks for the help with my trapper.
New Youtube Video coming up in roughly 10 Minutes!
Skill tree link broken?
"
avariceNZ wrote:
Skill tree link broken?

Which link is broken?
Should be fixed if you mean the the level 78 skill tree, Sorry forgot the " Url " xD
Yep fixed thanks :)
I'm looking into building this, but why do you grab the evasion wheel? %Evasion nodes are only applied once with IR, where %Arm and %Arm+Evasion are applied twice. Surely something like this would be a bit better?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGcOSBGWFSAYPBjXGNsb4BzcHpQkPCepKaUqTSzpLagxnjN4NL41kjrhPydBh0YrRnFJUUp9SshN404qTptWLVb6Wm1br1u7ZtlnoGqTbBZuqm-ecFF0QXTxd9d-sH_Ggh6DCYPbhTKHdohCiPGQDZMnkzqmV6dcrD-sWax_sZC0DLRztfK2Qbc-t3W31r0nwA_BxcM6xq7KSs5x0k3V7dhU2wvbWdxX3Q3jhOc652PuFfF28h3yRfno_Ev8xf4K_o8=
"
adzicents wrote:
I'm looking into building this, but why do you grab the evasion wheel? %Evasion nodes are only applied once with IR, where %Arm and %Arm+Evasion are applied twice. Surely something like this would be a bit better?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGcOSBGWFSAYPBjXGNsb4BzcHpQkPCepKaUqTSzpLagxnjN4NL41kjrhPydBh0YrRnFJUUp9SshN404qTptWLVb6Wm1br1u7ZtlnoGqTbBZuqm-ecFF0QXTxd9d-sH_Ggh6DCYPbhTKHdohCiPGQDZMnkzqmV6dcrD-sWax_sZC0DLRztfK2Qbc-t3W31r0nwA_BxcM6xq7KSs5x0k3V7dhU2wvbWdxX3Q3jhOc652PuFfF28h3yRfno_Ev8xf4K_o8=

You Gain 110% Evasion From that wheel, along with it transitioning into other passives
Yeah, but that's a 110% increase to your armour. Getting the leather and steel cluster and the armour cluster near the life wheel, you get 160% increase to your armour, from virtually the same amount of nodes. You should still go the same way you did in your levelling explanation, but instead of filling out the evasion wheel, i think it'd be better to go get the armour that links it up, then get leather and steel trio.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info