Removing nudity from model files - Bannable?

I understand that having nudity in the game is super edgy and absolutely required for the story to make sense, but I personally don't like having tits and dongs flopping about on my screen.

And as there isn't an option to toggle the nudity for the best of both worlds, rather than bitch and whine and make demands of the developers (who are probably busting their asses right now), I figured I'd just do it myself. So, is it likely that I'd get banned for dipping into the resource files and just... Barbie-fying certain models?
Sorry that you live in a place where chopping people and animals to bits in every horrifically imaginable way is acceptable but tits and dongs are not.

But yes, I do believe that modifying the game files can get you banned.
It's possible that your modified client (although benign) could cause you to be flagged as a cheater. As such, I've never seen GGG officially approve of something like this. However, in all likely hood, you'd probably be fine.
Where the hell did u saw tits in this game lol??
"
Septile wrote:
Sorry that you live in a place where chopping people and animals to bits in every horrifically imaginable way is acceptable but tits and dongs are not.

Look at it this way, if you and a friend walk into a park and pretend to fight each other, what happens? Now, what happens if you and that same friend walk into the same park and pretend to fuck each other?

[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Oct 24, 2013, 9:40:08 PM
"
Trinexx wrote:
"
Septile wrote:

Look at it this way, if you and a friend walk into a park and pretend to fight each other, what happens? Now, what happens if you and that same friend walk into the same park and pretend to fuck each other?

[Removed by Admin]

If that 'pretend' fighting involved spurts of fake blood and removal of fake limbs, I am sure it'd get just as much attention!
Also, my guess is that you are more bothered by the flopping dongs.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Oct 24, 2013, 9:40:24 PM
"
Trinexx wrote:
"
Septile wrote:

[Removed by Admin]

Hey, I understand where you're coming from, but nudity (dont't confuse that with graphic depictions of sex) in art has long been accepted at least in europe as far as i know.

Then again, I respect all cultures and I'm all for inclusion, so I think you should be allowed to change those minor details, just as arachnophobes should be able to switch spider models for different models if they wish to do so. Best of luck man.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Oct 24, 2013, 9:40:41 PM
"

Yeah, I understand that it's a personal preference. Honestly I'd just like to be able to play this game without boss-keying it if my kids walk in the room.
"
Trinexx wrote:
"

Yeah, I understand that it's a personal preference. Honestly I'd just like to be able to play this game without boss-keying it if my kids walk in the room.

They have to learn about giant animated flopping statue junk eventually. It might as well be now.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Oct 24, 2013, 7:46:55 AM
"
Septile wrote:
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info