Custom Avatar Gallery 1 (updated 29th May, 2014)

"
Charan wrote:
Well, due to the 50000 character limit, we've had to start a new gallery. I suppose this is what I get for wanting to improve things.

Make that two new galleries.

Oh, hmmm. That's actually rather unfortunate.

Well I really do like how you're updating the gallery even if doing so causes it to be split up.
"
Charan wrote:
Got a title for it, Bunnu?

'Diamond Bunny' I suppose?
I would personally have created one new "master" gallery and just quickly reserved the first ~10 posts for future expansion.

How you did it works, too, I just have to bookmark more pages :p
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
I would personally have created one new "master" gallery and just quickly reserved the first ~10 posts for future expansion.

No, you're right. I'll talk to Sam about it. *sigh*
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
"
Charan wrote:
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

No, you're right. I'll talk to Sam about it. *sigh*

We all appreciate your hard work <3
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
New thread has been started for this topic. Please view it here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/936406

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info